IGNORED

A Freebie.........

1BigDog

So, I was going through my parts bin and came across these. These are the original mock-up deflectors that Dan had made based on the original style. As a goof I added the diamond plate tape just to see what it would look like, since I was going to toss them anyway. They dont look too bad and I really hate throwing anything away, so, if anyone here wants these before I toss them, let me know. They are made out of the same 6061 material we are using for the deflectors that we are selling but this set was based on the stock design, not the larger set that we have.

attachment.php?attachmentid=36495&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1253913854

TartonTerror (I think) was looking for some a while ago - as they would go with the fire theme of his bike.

What do you want for them?

I already talked to Tarty about these and he has come up with another solution. Im looking to give these away if anyone wants them. The mounting bracket on the left deflector is slightly angled and it will require 2 small washers used as shims to get it to line up right. Like I said, these are only a mock up set. Structurally they are sound, just not the upgraded design we came up with later on.

I just hate tossing something useable away....

Dang, I guess I should have spoken up sooner... It is getting a little chilly down here and I now see what people are complaining about with the wind on the knees and all and I am quite a ways down the waiting list still...

Soooo if Rod and the black pearl fall through... I'm interested...

Hey Ruffy, you got some more screwed up stuff that you want to give away

:confused24:

You can have Xena or Jean...not Zeus.....

Were going away for a couple of days so I wont be mailing these out until the end of the week. Rod, I sent you a PM for your address.

• 2 weeks later...