IGNORED

Att: Cody riders/free dvd

Iowawegian

As promised.....I have downloaded Cody pictures and promised all of you a copy. If you would like a copy/dvd I will send it to you free of charge.

I have taken out most of our family (Gary, Deb & Dane) and there is 125 pix of the sites we saw, Cody Venture riders, buffalo, landscape, etc. on it.

If you would like a copy, please pm me your :

Name

Address

City ST Zip

and I will get it to you in the next couple of weeks!

Love to, but you know my computer skills! Don't know how to do it!

Also, just wanted to say how nice it was to meet you and lil bit!! She's a trooper!

Thanks, Deb. She's ok, for a Texas gal. We enjoyed you guys too. I was afraid Dane would be bored, but he seemed fine.

Here's a few more pics.

[ATTACH]36477[/ATTACH]

Cody City Limits

[ATTACH]36478[/ATTACH]

Deb (Iowaegian)

[ATTACH]36484[/ATTACH]

Gary

[ATTACH]36479[/ATTACH]

Teri & Irv (PakIdaho)

[ATTACH]36480[/ATTACH]

Gary (Grandpagak)

[ATTACH]36481[/ATTACH]

Paul (PastorJud)

[ATTACH]36482[/ATTACH]

Dave & Jan (UtahAdventure)

[ATTACH]36483[/ATTACH]

Stu (StuD)

Actually, Dane had a ball!! He's planning on joining the site, as he made a lot of new friends, and enjoyed every one of them!

(He no longer thinks his parents are nuts for putting on the kind of miles we do, as some of his friends think he's nuts for riding 3,000 miles on his yzf to ride with a bunch of people he's never met before!)

Actually, Dane had a ball!! He's planning on joining the site, as he made a lot of new friends, and enjoyed every one of them!

(He no longer thinks his parents are nuts for putting on the kind of miles we do, as some of his friends think he's nuts for riding 3,000 miles on his yzf to ride with a bunch of people he's never met before!)

I wanna be like him when I grow up! :missingtooth:

And here is one of those "new friends" that he seemed to be really interested in making.

Good thing there were some of the more experienced folks :15_8_211[1]:around willing to step in and take the bullet for him.... :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Edited by Black Owl

HI-Owawigian: Glad you got some cushi for your tushi...saved my butt. Tell Gary that I lost the Canuk buck before I left Wyoming (snatched by the wind out of my shirt pockey) I guess that some homeless Canadian needed it...LOL... I'll PM you my addy for the dvd Thanks for diong that for us that don't take pics. PS How is the potatoe crop this year???????:rotf::rotf::rotf: :canada::canada::canada:

Hey Stu... Idaho has potatoes, and Iowa has corn.. Idaho is west and Iowa is east.

Well as per another discussion east and west depend on your location. Idaho is west of Wyoming and Iowa is East of Wyoming.

Ok so now you have had a lesson in American Geography, where do you get Potatoes?

speaking of which we harvested about three hundred pounds of those fine potatoes from our garden yesterday. I have to mention though that we also harvested about the same in corn... I won't even get into how much tobacco I harvested the past few days, lets just say I won't be needing to grow any for a few years to come.

Hey Stu... Idaho has potatoes, and Iowa has corn..

Ok so now you have had a lesson in American Geography, where do you get Potatoes?

QUOTE]

SAFEWAY they come in plastic bags!!!!!!:canada::canada::canada::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

Deb, Got the CD, muy thanks and fantastic job!

Got to admit that one of Mike is an award winner, can't wait to see who will be the thrilled recipient next year.

That last photo was sort of sad though..... our viewer hiccuped and nearly lost its launch.

You can always see when Teri is coming by those large protrusions that precede her smiley face.

What a great bunch you all are, we do plan on Pork in da Pines next year, like Black Owl says, its more about the people than the ride and the ride is mighty important.