IGNORED

1st Parole hearing already set

Cinderella

wow.....i was in shock...get this letter from missouri DOC.open it and start reading that his first parole hearing is already scheduled......Im thinking "how screwed up can the justice system be to be doing this already" Im about to totally flip out........I finally got to the date and had to reread it 3 times to make sure i was seeing correctly...:8:

Scheduled for sometime in oct of 2021......!! this means he will not do less than 13 yrs if you count the year he did while waiting for trial etc. Ok so now im liking this!!!...... my worst fears were that he would serve 6 or 8 out of the 18 he got. The DA's office gave us some stats several months ago on what percent they usually serve.......so this is definately good news.

hmmm guess i better get started on my speach for the hearing so he stays put longer......:rotf::rotf:

Just wanted to share this tidbit with you all since youve been here thru all this with us..

Wow you startled me with that till I read down to the date. So why did they tell you this now? Just to give you a start in the morning. I can only imagine how startled you were when you first read the beginning. Well hope he has fun in the big house. Oh do you think they gave you enough time to actually get started on your speach?:crackup:

Glad it was good news Cindy you guys deserve lots of that.

Margaret

Cinderella,

I know I have not been a member here that long yet and I do not know the complete story, but I have read with interest the posts you and your other half have written regarding the trauma to your family. I can not imangine how you folks have felt through all this. The hearing date of 2021 is OUTSTANDING! This guy deserves to be in the general population. I used to work as a County correctional officer and deputy sheriff here in South Dakota. I had to deal with scum like this on a couple of occasions. I hope your daughter is doing O.K.

Dave

Thanks for the update. I was glad to have met you all at the rally..Dont know how many times I got squirted in the face by that squirt gun/fan thing but the kids got a kick out of it! Well ..I did too,it cooled me off!

ok ok i apologize........:no-no-no:

I just wanted to share the "effect" i had when i got the letter........and it appears i have done that.....:whistling::whistling:

DANG !!! You sure did:yikes::shock3: The "powers that be" need to re-phrase their letters:doh: The poor families have been through enough.

How's our brave little girl doing?? Sending a big kiss to her