IGNORED

Spelling

BradT

Curious if it was possible to add a feature to the Main text area similar to the newer versions of Microsoft and Lotus Notes.

When you type a word incorrectly you get a red squigle under the word. If you right click the word there is suggestions for the correct spelling.

Brad

I have too see if I can get that loaded. Not sure if the company has IE as the standard and blocked Firefox. I tried to download it once before and something happened. I will try it again

Thanks

Brad

The company I work for has IE as the standard but Firefox is not blocked.

Lotus Notes already has a spell check built into it.(the company I work for is a Domino/Notes shop) Are talking about browsing from within Notes. If so, set you browser to be Firefox or IE with the Ispell plugin added from your Notes preferences.That way any links coming thru your email will be opened by the browser you set when your in Notes.

• 4 weeks later...
That is correct. I use Firefox and it works that way. The only option available for IE is ISpell where you have to right click on and choose check spelling or use the ISpell icon in the upper right of this box.

Here's another one that might be helpful (I haven't checked it out but someone could...)

http://download.cnet.com/TinySpell/3000-2079_4-10507622.html

I have Firefox loaded now and it gives me a red line if I spell something incorrectly. Also has stopped that problem where the posts go off the screen.

Carl you ought to try it, it is better than that old Dictionary you use. :stirthepot:

Brad