IGNORED

Questions re: Pit Bull Motorcycle Lift

Guest JGorom

I've had one for two years and I'm very happy with it. It's built like a truck and worth the extra cost as far as I'm concerned. I also purchased the adapter for the RSV. It cradles the frame at four points. Once you learn to trust the lift you will find that the bike is very secure up in the air.

Thanks Circuit Rider...I've visited their site...looked at their video demo...but it's always good to ask those in the know. I saw where the Venture required a seperate adaptor. They actually include (free) the shim for the 1800 Goldwing...but you have to order and specify that at the time of ordering.

I do have one more question if you don't mind...I see that they have rings on the four corners for straps...does the lift come with straps already or do you have to purchase them seperate?

Thanks again for your prompt response!

I went ahead and ordered one via telephone with the Venture adaptor and with the free GL1800 shims.

The foot pump model is currently discounted $50...and the bigger foot/air model around $70.

• 5 years later...

Where did you get your adapter? I live about 60 miles from Paris TN and road down on my Venture with my trailer. After watching them lift my bike I bought one on the spot, but they didn't say anything about an adapter? Did you get one there or from Carbon One?

And I think the Pit Bull is the best jack on the market.

Sincerely,

Damon Cates

I've had one for two years and I'm very happy with it. It's built like a truck and worth the extra cost as far as I'm concerned. I also purchased the adapter for the RSV. It cradles the frame at four points. Once you learn to trust the lift you will find that the bike is very secure up in the air.

Where did you get your adapter? I live about 60 miles from Paris TN and road down on my Venture with my trailer. After watching them lift my bike I bought one on the spot, but they didn't say anything about an adapter? Did you get one there or from Carbon One?

And I think the Pit Bull is the best jack on the market.

Sincerely,

Damon Cates

Damon.

Just an FYI. You may not get a response to this inquiry. Circuit rider is no longer an active member and has not been on the site since April 2010.