IGNORED

Wny and finger lake group ride

BIG TOM

Thanks to all the ny members who turned out for our ride today....what a great time..great to see the central ny guys have it together....it was a real shock to see little D from the valkrie riders riding so soon after the terrible accident she had out west....man , she is one tough cookie..today was her first ride and she borrowed big D's 1700 VTX to go riding with us....man she is tough...did about 275 miles round trip with breakbast and of course ice cream...man, I was getting nervous when we kept passing all those ice cream stands....but, ppand j came thru... thanks Phil ..I was going thru withdrawals at that point and was getting weak in the knees...but it all worked out...here are some pics....:fnd_(16):

I wanted to go ride today, installed new pads in the front R6 calipers and did another system flush. I tried to start it and wouldn't you know....the starter clutch is puked out

:rant: No bike until we get down to Houston as I'm not going to pull it that far down this close to moving. Always something or another, I'm getting that POD early as I want out of Michigan NOW!

BTW nice pics of an obvious good time

:thumbsup2:

I wanted to go ride today, installed new pads in the front R6 calipers and did another system flush. I tried to start it and wouldn't you know....the starter clutch is puked out

:rant: No bike until we get down to Houston as I'm not going to pull it that far down this close to moving. Always something or another, I'm getting that POD early as I want out of Michigan NOW!

BTW nice pics of an obvious good time

:thumbsup2:

s e c o n d ......g e n .....!!!:stickpoke::Venture::mo money::fnd_(16)::fnd_(16):

Thanks to all the ny members who turned out for our ride today....what a great time..great to see the central ny guys have it together....it was a real shock to see little D from the valkrie riders riding so soon after the terrible accident she had out west....man , she is one tough cookie..today was her first ride and she borrowed big D's 1700 VTX to go riding with us....man she is tough...did about 275 miles round trip with breakbast and of course ice cream...man, I was getting nervous when we kept passing all those ice cream stands....but, ppand j came thru... thanks Phil ..I was going thru withdrawals at that point and was getting weak in the knees...but it all worked out...here are some pics....:fnd_(16):

Hey Tom , Thats pB&j not PP&J you're going to make people think i have a blatter problem! LOL! It was a great time can't wait for the october ride.

:big-grin-emoticon:

A little late posting back on this ride. SORRY I would like to say thank you, guys and gals for waiting around for me to show up. I was going to try and catch up with everyone along the way. You did get my daughter to ride along. She was not planning to ride because she thought it would be just couples like my rides normally are now days. When she saw there where other single riders, she was happy to ride along. She's getting a big head with those comments you guys give her. I can't even park my bike with out her telling me that I have the wheel turned the wrong all the time.

We all had a GREAT time. The ice cream was goooood and that was my first time at a tom wahls. So again I would like to thank Tom for planning this and Phil for making sure I wewhere not left out of it. Thanks NYJERRY, Deb and Tania

A little late posting back on this ride. SORRY I would like to say thank you, guys and gals for waiting around for me to show up. I was going to try and catch up with everyone along the way. You did get my daughter to ride along. She was not planning to ride because she thought it would be just couples like my rides normally are now days. When she saw there where other single riders, she was happy to ride along. She's getting a big head with those comments you guys give her. I can't even park my bike with out her telling me that I have the wheel turned the wrong all the time.

We all had a GREAT time. The ice cream was goooood and that was my first time at a tom wahls. So again I would like to thank Tom for planning this and Phil for making sure I wewhere not left out of it. Thanks NYJERRY, Deb and Tania

So why doesn't TANIA belong to this club????....we can think up a cool name for her....like..."betterthandad":stickpoke:or "linerunner":whistling::fnd_(16)::fnd_(16):

You make me almost homesick for New York, but not quite when I look at my property taxes here in SC. I remember some wonderful rides with the old VTS where we did WNY, the Cancer Runs, the winery tours, and just some wonderful roads. I will envy you guys all of that UNTIL November through March when I am still riding here (getting so old I cannot afford a winter off....I have to retrain how to ride in the Spring!!!).

Glad y'all had a good time and hope there are a few more before winter sets in!!

POLEDAR

Hey Jerry we were planning on catching up with you or waiting one way or the other. It was great having you Deb and Tania riding with us. Like you said Tania may get a swelled head but her dad taught her well. Tell Tania Joanna is impressed with her first bike.Looked great and she rides it well. Hope we can do the October ride together too. This time we go to them. Phil, Joanna and Henri.( I guess i have to get him to join too,):big-grin-emoticon: