IGNORED

Headed to Chattanooga on the 21st

ArticusMedicus

We'll just miss you. Mrs. Yamadawg and I will be there to ride out on the Trail of Tears ride Saturday the 19th. Hey, by the way Armando's Restaurant(s) in Chattanooga make a mean burger. I don't know if they are who you are talking about, but they will give just about any other place a run for their money...

If you stop by Knoxville Tennessee on your way look for Litton's Restaurant, located on Broadway north of I-640. They have killer burgers there, too.

Travel safe, and enjoy Chatta-Vegas. It is a really cool town with good riding all around.

Don

When you in Chattanooga take in the aquarium, it's on of the est I've seen! If your looking for a good home-cooking try Herman's Soul Food. It's on the web, but if you want an address pm me and I'll send it out!! Have a great trip.

Hey, by the way Armando's Restaurant(s) in Chattanooga make a mean burger. I don't know if they are who you are talking about

Don

I got a place on Mt Creek Rd and Signal Mt rd called Merv's.

Best burger I've ever had.

When you in Chattanooga take in the aquarium, it's on of the est I've seen!

I've had a family membership there for quitte some time. We will be visting agian while we are there.

Bring Rain gear !!!!:250:

:rain2::bawling:

I got a place on Mt Creek Rd and Signal Mt rd called Merv's.

Best burger I've ever had.

:rain2::bawling:

I had completely forgotten about Merv's since we rarely came to Red Bank, but I agree they have a great burger. Chattanooga's best burger was at a place called Leonard's on Brainerd Road by the tunnels. Leonard's was a favorite watering hole after sporting events but closed many years back. I seem to remember that someone from from Leonard's carried on that tradition at a new restaurant. Maybe it was Merv's?

The owner at Merv's makes a homemade Honey Mustard that is out of this world.

I really like food :scratchchin:, don't drink anymore but I eat like a some people drink beer.

Hey Art, you don't get off that easy, tell us about your trip. Did you get to ride any or did your bike just get a continous wash job on the trailer?

RandyA

Just got here today. The hotel is packed because of the flooding in the area. And they tried to screw me on the cost. I was quoted 378 for the week for a suite and when I got here the tried to say that was the wrong price, the actual price would be 550... Needless to say I called thier bluff and got the 378 as quoted.

Have yet to see any rair, but there be a lot O' water standing in the low areas.

Going down to Fort MT in GA in the AM to see a buddy. I may take the Tahoe cause I guess they got water over the roads in areas.

I'll keep you guys in the loop.:rasberry: