IGNORED

B.E.A.T Cancer Motorcycle Ride

Sunman

Once again this year I will be participating in the Ontario B.E.A.T Cancer Ride (Bikers Ending All Types of cancer) I want to let our local members know about the ride, which will taking place Sept 27, 2009. The ride starts from Turtle Jack's on Fairview street in Burlington. Registration is 9:30 am. Last year I was on the executive committee for this ride, and raised over $3500 for the cause. This year I was not able to participate in that capacity, however I still will be riding for the cause. I have a personal page set up with the cancer society where you can find details about the ride, and more importantly you can pledge a few dollars online to the ride. Every little bit helps. I hope some of our local members will be able to join me that day for the ride, and I am hopeful that some of you will be generous, and help me raise some funds for a great cause, that touches far too many of us very close to home. The link to my site is below.

Thank you,

Sonny

http://convio.cancer.ca/goto/sonnyrattan

Good for you. As a cancer survivor I ride in the "Do it for Dad" cancer ride each year. Thank goodness for early detection and expert medical help. I would not have survived long enough to make the first ride in Victoria and now I am looking forward to my third ride.