IGNORED

Added Rear Lights

Thanks to "Ponch" for making a 400+mile round trip from Houston to Blanco I think I can now be seen from the rear....MAYBE. Again, Thanks Ponch! This is my first time posting on you tube so it may not be that good but you will get the idea. Tom ..OK added Pictures as some requested. In first photo,the LEDS are from CycleGadgets.com ,the Bracket was made and machined by our very own "Ponch". (Handicap Tag by State of Texas,for Debby,however I may need it one day!) Second pic shows the ChromeGlow light bar,$29.95,3 functions,running lts,brake lights and turn signals. Both units come with what you need to install. The saddlebag Rail lights are from DiamonRaccessorries.and the tailight from Custom Dynamics. Hope this helps out. It definitely looks better in real time and at night it is AWESOME!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_cN3bvUTxg]YouTube - MC Lights[/ame]

Edited by Tom
As requested,added pictures

Really nice job there Tom:thumbsup2:

Wish I could have made it over, I would like to see a pic in the daylight also.:cool17:

I will take a picture tomorrow and show the detail. Ponch made a custom mount for the 2 LEDS on the side of the license plate,(Polished Aluminum Plate). Dang hes good! As usual,I watched and wondered how he was going to get all those wires hooked up but he did it. Also got to use my New Carbon1 Lift adapter and legs to get it up to eye level for us.Worked great! Tom

Marine City, Tx. ???? LOL your half way home my friend... hope all is well, we`ll leave the light on for ya`ll

K

Kreg I just noticed that too..You are right,we got him half the way..MAYBE a 10 gallom hat would help him on down? I can see Squid with a Hoss Cartwright hat! OHHH some may not remember Hoss Cartwright..we will see.

OK all I added Pictures and where I got the stuff on the original post.Had a few requests for pics so I also added where I got them.As far as the bracket,Ponch has the drawing to make more if anyone likes it and Im sure its not real costly..but it is VERY sturdy polihed aluminum!

Marine City, Tx. ???? LOL your half way home my friend... hope all is well, we`ll leave the light on for ya`ll

K

Kreg I just noticed that too..You are right,we got him half the way..MAYBE a 10 gallom hat would help him on down? I can see Squid with a Hoss Cartwright hat! OHHH some may not remember Hoss Cartwright..we will see.

Folks are just catching on to that, Clay was actually the 1st one. As it stands my heart is in Texas, but my body is still in Michigan...but only till October 2nd

:banana: