IGNORED

Western PA Riders

bongobobny

Do the STATE COLLEGE run-------they have their own Creamery[bERKEY]-------real ice-cream-----and only $2.75----fer a heaping DOUBLE scoop---------ya won't be disappointed!! ---ps also home of the Nitteny Lions?????? ya know PENN STATE-----they TEACH a course on ICE CREAM making!-----a quaint area-----stopped to induldge: ----:thumbsup2::usa:

BongoBob,

See your post and would like to tag along on Monday. What's the plan, where would be a good place to meet? I am about 15 to 20 minutes from Arcade (Marilla).

Will likely be away from the computer the rest of the day.

Yamiman,

Roger

Welcome aboard, Roger!! WNY has several members and we ride just about every weekend. You missed a great ride up to Olcott yesterday, today we have no plans but wil ride. Monday we are planning on leaving around 9 or 10, but things may change as far as the destination. Won't know until tonight. You are more than welcome to join any ride.

Looking forward to meeting up with you!

Edited by bongobobny

Craig, if we make it , around 3 PM. Plans are now up in the air for tomorrow, and won't know for sure until tonight. Primarily financial concerns...

Let me know if you decide to go, Hey I will treat you and Becky and even Tom and Taters too!! Craig

Probably a good thing, I would have to take out a home equity loan to keep Big Tom in Ice Cream:rasberry: Craig

HEY, I heard that.............I was good today..Spankym did a double header today ..one cone for lunch, and one for dessert...my kind of riding buddy....:fnd_(16)::fnd_(16):

Man you guys are breaking my heart . i had to work saturday and sunday and then today the weather turned sour. I would have loved to join you for the mystery ride. as is while I WAS LIMO DRIVING I PASSED NYJerry. Once as Iwa starting out and again as I was heading back and he was heading to waykins Glen or Big Johnsons. Rawhide and I might go out for an afternoon ride with Henri. mzn I miss yoy guys.

Also a big hi To Skydoc, Earl and Cecdoo Craig !:big-grin-emoticon:

Man you guys are breaking my heart . i had to work saturday and sunday and then today the weather turned sour. I would have loved to join you for the mystery ride. as is while I WAS LIMO DRIVING I PASSED NYJerry. Once as Iwa starting out and again as I was heading back and he was heading to waykins Glen or Big Johnsons. Rawhide and I might go out for an afternoon ride with Henri. mzn I miss yoy guys.

Also a big hi To Skydoc, Earl and Cecdoo Craig !:big-grin-emoticon:

You could move to WNY....and bring Jerry and Bull with you...never rained in Alden today, but it did on our ride...reminded me of your meet and eat :sign20::sign20::fnd_(16):p.S. took a wrong turn twice comming home...guess I should have listened to the girl in the little grey box that says GARMIN...DOH!!!!