IGNORED

a fairly new guy with a meet and eat question

NCReb

Mike,

You can look in the forum under the Rides and Rallies area at the M&E section. This will have all the M&E that are being planned around the country. 2nd option is post up a M&E in NC and have one of your own. There is a saying here "Plan it and they will come" find a decent restraunt or Ice Cream parlor and set a time and date, it's really that easy :thumbsup2:

Watch it Russel at least those of s in North Carolina have been seen on a Venure and not in a Ranger:nanner::nanner::nanner:

Opps did I say that out loud?

If I were not in Afganistan I would like very much to meet you there are a few active members in NC and I know that most of them would love an excuse to go meet someone for a good meal and Ice Cream

Jeff

We just had a great get together in Asheville in mid July. Where were you then? I mean I came all the way from Tennesse to get that going and it was in your home state and you did not show any interest. Now, you want to get together with someone???

Actually, all kidding aside, what it takes is letting people know that you want to meet with them. This can be thru a Meet & Eat, or letting people know you are going on a specific trip and does anyone want to join or meet you. Show interest, like you just did and you should get some feedback. It also helps that you sponsor a big BBQ meet as I know Lexington is the heart of BBQ country in NC.

Hey, I have a good friend from the USAF from Lexington, James (Jimbo) Hill that I see ocassionally. He has a cell phone/ security system place on the east end of town on Center street, I believe.

RandyA

Hey Blackowl, NC is like CA with beautiful mountains and great beaches with out all the crazies.

I usually plan the NC meet and eats. Actually I plan all the ones we've had so far. There will be one probably looking at Jan 2 folks. We do an annual one here every year at the end of Dec or beginning of Jan. Depends on the holidays.

Just don't let that stop you though. There's a meet in Rome GA on Sept 12th you can head down to. We use to have one every month in either SC, NC, or VA now it's getting full of meets in these parts. Just keep an eye on the meet section. Not sure where the next meet will be after Sept. Have to figure that one out.

Margaret

Hi Folks

I live in central NC and would like to meet some of Ya'll. My question is are there any meet and greets going to happen any time soon in NC?

Thanks

Mike

Mini Muffin and Myself are going to the Rome GA M&E. We are leaving Reidsville NC on Friday 9-11-09 and returning Sunday 9-13-09. You are more then welcome to join us. We may have a few others joining us for the SPIRITED ride to GA.

Mini Muffin and Myself are going to the Rome GA M&E. We are leaving Reidsville NC on Friday 9-11-09 and returning Sunday 9-13-09. You are more then welcome to join us. We may have a few others joining us for the SPIRITED ride to GA.

Thanks for the offer, but on the 12th I'll be in DC holding a sign. If you come to Lexington pm me and we'll get some BBQ,

Mike

SPIRITED ride??????????----------ya stopping at adult-libation places!----------is that similar to PRESIDENTAL solutions---:sign isnt that specor is it a mystery---:sign outstanding:

Watch it Russel at least those of s in North Carolina have been seen on a Venure and not in a RangerI was :nanner:, :nanner::nanner:

Opps did I say that out loud?

If I were not in Afganistan I would like very much to meet you there are a few active members in NC and I know that most of them would love an excuse to go meet someone for a good meal and Ice Cream

Jeff

I was told by a wise old man (and I am inclined to believe him) that NC was a great place to be from....

Far from.... :stirthepot: :duck: :duck:

Take care over there my friend.... we have enough heros...

Welcome,I live in Marion so if you are in the area give a shout and we can meet,eat or just ride or all three.I know I live in the part of the state where no one ever comes to ride but I do have permission to leave the county and go for a ride.

Welcome,I live in Marion so if you are in the area give a shout and we can meet,eat or just ride or all three.I know I live in the part of the state where no one ever comes to ride but I do have permission to leave the county and go for a ride.

I don't know why no one comes there to ride, because there is some beautiful county and some great riding, but I was glad not to see many bikes there!

One of my two new favorite roads came down to Marion from the BRP, I'm sure you know Hwy 80. We left north GA and went up to Rosman NC and went up NC-215 to the BRP then BRP to Mt Mitchell and then down NC-80 to Marion. It was a nice day! I admit I didn't take my RSV though, I couldn't resist just strapping a duffle bag on the back of my '79 GS1000!

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g158/jbmaynard/GS1000E/CanonPictures127.jpg

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g158/jbmaynard/GS1000E/CanonPictures128.jpg

One of my two new favorite roads came down to Marion from the BRP, I'm sure you know Hwy 80. We left north GA and went up to Rosman NC and went up NC-215 to the BRP then BRP to Mt Mitchell and then down NC-80 to Marion.

That ride on 80 from Marion to the BRP is also know as the Rooster's Tail.

RandyA

I was told by a wise old man (and I am inclined to believe him) that NC was a great place to be from....

Far from.... :stirthepot: :duck: :duck:

Take care over there my friend.... we have enough heros...

Hey Owl!

You know that they say California is like a bowl of granola........you take out all the fruits and nuts; all you have left is a bunch of flakes!!! :rotfl:

(I got your back, Muff!!! :smile5:)

Hey David what do you mean Spirited ride? :rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

Margaret

Gotta make you feel like your riding with the Muffinman.:whistling:

Yea David don't you ride a 2nd gen:whistling:

I ain't saying anything. Just another jealous 1st Genner:rotf::rotf::stirthepot:

His bike is running and not broken down at each M&E :stirthepot::rasberry:

Thanks buddy. I know you got my back:thumbsup2: