IGNORED

Vogel Rider Down Update............

DragonRider

Paula is fine, she has a few scrapes on her elbow and leg, but all in all she is doing great, she was up and around when we got back to the cabin and got up Sat. morning and fixed breakfast for us and helped out with more registrations and serving food, she is one tough lady. I ought to know she bullies me around all the time..............the bike is okay, just a broken windshield and a couple of small scrapes on the front fender. She went down in soft shoulder that was freshly laid down.

attachment.php?attachmentid=34361&d=1250463514attachment.php?attachmentid=34364&d=1250463775attachment.php?attachmentid=34365&d=1250463775attachment.php?attachmentid=34366&d=1250463775attachment.php?attachmentid=34367&d=1250464179

Yep, she's a tough one. Jamie says he'll have the bike ready to ride in a couple of weeks!

Now I just want to revisit an old thread that, fortunately, I don't need to add to this year!

[ame=http://www.venturerider.org/forum/showthread.php?t=13886]icon1.gifThe Official "I Dropped My Bike At Vogel" Thread[/ame]

I believe I smell a 10 dolla donation coming, Don!

I do think I read somewhere that AtlantaDragonSlayer went down also.........so me belives that would be 2 donations..........Right Todd...............:mo money::mo money:

Yep, she's a tough one. Jamie says he'll have the bike ready to ride in a couple of weeks!

Now I just want to revisit an old thread that, fortunately, I don't need to add to this year!

icon1.gifThe Official "I Dropped My Bike At Vogel" Thread

I believe I smell a 10 dolla donation coming, Don!

We were all glad she was fine....I even teased her a little of trying to get the sympathy vote with that bandage... And her bike still has a lot of pretty left on it. I gave my donation the Monday at the International.....handed the cash to the boss himself!