IGNORED

Ontario and area members, Deals Gap Sept 21 - 25

Sunman

Sorry for the delay, but getting back to a full work load and appointments was a bit overwhelming. I agree with the guys, the trip was great. Definately doing it again next year. We have booked our stay again at the 2 wheel inn. I for one can reccomend this place. Every room has an individual motorycle garage to store your bike. Next year I think we are going to go for 6 days instead of 5, to get more time to ride the local roads in NC, which to some, would be even better than the dragon. The ride to the beer store was 16 miles of long sweeping curves (50 - 60 mph) and lots of opportunities to twist the wrist and giddyup, not that I ever went over the speed limit of course :whistling:. I think with good planning, we could wind up with 16 of us next year. Lots of details to come, but start booking your holidays now!. Thanks again to my trip mates for all the good times.

Sonny

I have started to upload some pics from our trip. Here is the album

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=328683&id=612305200&l=6d7f28bf77

please have a look. More pics will be added as I get them from the guys. If you are already on Facebook, please add me!! And don't forget to join the Venture group there too.

Search Yamaha Venture and Royal Star Tour Deluxe on facebook to find it.

Enjoy!!! There are some fantastic shots, and you can read about the rescue we were involved with.

Edited by Sunman
proper link

Wow...great story and pics. Sounds like it was fun! Thanks for sharing.

Glad you liked them! We are already planning for next year, so book your holidays 3rd week of Sept!! We can meet you on the way and add you to the group!

Hey Sonny, great job assembling those pictures. They sure bring it all back! Talk about bringing it all back... we sure lucked out finding ‘12 Bones’, those ribs were awesome! Next time I’d like to try some of their pulled pork.

The other great thing about the trip was the roads, I must say they really are in good condition. It was such a pleasure not having to dodge pot holes!