IGNORED

Deals Gap Do's and Don'ts

Grindo

Yes for sure he was looking into that hole and went right in. And guess what? his buddy was looking at the bike in front of him and did the exact same thing!

Rule of driving and riding is do your OWN ride or drive. Do not look at the bike in front of you but the road.

First bike wasn't going that fast, heck he didn't even lean over much at all. Rider that thought he knew everything.

Oh, and the "bikers" image caused the people in the vehicle to leave, even though they did nothing wrong that I can see, they felt in danger from the other riders. Didn't look like a M/C to me, just a bunch of riders. They would have appreciated it if the driver had stopped probably.

You have to accept the fact that the Dragon is not just for bikes. If you end up behind a truck or RV it's just bad luck. Deal with it. What makes it even worse is what seems to be a group of riders. I don't know if the 2 that tried to pass were with the ones that stopped or not but if they were that's even more stupid. Did they expect a pack of 10 bikes to pass like that? What a couple morons.

I've had sport bikes do that to me before when I was scraping board on other roads. I got so pissed I followed them into the next gas stop. It got ugly after that.

I hope the guy wasn't seriously hurt too but I do hope it totally the bike and took him a year another one. Maybe that would make him think twice before pulling something like that again.

I few weeks back while at Mini Ashville

I took a ride on the BRP an One over look gift shop had signs and shirts

Stating

Enjoy the View ---- Watch The Road

As for the Video Not just Harley Riders

All riders need to think b4 they pull any moves like that

I hope the only the this man hurt was his ego

I saw this video a long time ago and I hope the guy did not get hurt, but it did make me laugh some. Not only for what the Harley rider did, but what was pretty obvious to me on the guy saying "We are going to get our a$$ whipped" from what I guess you would say is the "alternate lifestyle".

RandyA

Yeah, I have seen this clip before. I have seen it described as the cagers fault for going too slow and sight seeing. He may have been in the way but I'm not blowing the double yellow...unless I can see for miles in all directions...lol I would have stopped, however the chance of a confrontation, I would imagine, would be high. Some people dont have the guts to deal with a high tension situation like that. I would have to see if the rider needed EMT and do what I could. Maybe send the others in my group away for help, then stay and help them for a hour or so....lol Everybody in that video could have preformed way better.

"They're gonna beat our a$$es. Yeah go, get outta here."

I find it fascinating, the impression cagers have of motorcyclists. I read that recent thread here about 1%ers... it's like non-motorcyclists think we are all 1%ers. No matter that most people on bikes these days are paid well enough that they can afford this as a leisure activity.

Clearly, the rider needed some more skills and better education. Just as obviously, we as a community need to do a better job of educating the non-motorcycling world. If the rider was really hurt... gotta think he was... the nearest transport to a hospital drove away in fear. It's to our benefit that non-motorcyclists are more aware of us and not afraid to render aid.

Dave