IGNORED

Ladies boots

Iowa Guy

I am looking for a pair of ladies boots for my wife. She needs to feel comfortable riding behind me. Also, she just got her own license and so would do so much better if she had a good pair of boots of her own. I would wish for a pair of women's 9 1/2 Gortex zipper boots for a narrow foot. While I'm wishing, I want it all for under $100. It would make a nice surprise for her if I could pull it off for a surprise.

Any ideas ladies.

Iowa Guy

• 5 months later...

I always check NewEnough.com for any riding wear and Ive always found them to be very competitive in pricing, and their service in case of wrong sizing or any issue is superb.

Heres a link to just one kind of boot they have for ladies, Have a look around as the ladies sizes arent shown separately they are mixed in with all the other sizes available for that boot. New enough also explains sizing better than most web businesses by having staff try it out and describe it.

http://www.newenough.com/boots/waterproof_sport_street_touring_boots/tour_master/solution_wp_road_motorcycle_boots.html

Brian

• 1 year later...

We both bought a pair of Harley-Davidson(I know, I know) riding boots at Shoe Show last year, and they worked out pretty well. They were inexpensive, and they have laces, but also zip up the side. My wife wears hers anytime we ride, and likes them alot. I switch back and forth between those, and my Rocky's.

I am looking for a pair of ladies boots for my wife. She needs to feel comfortable riding behind me. Also, she just got her own license and so would do so much better if she had a good pair of boots of her own. I would wish for a pair of women's 9 1/2 Gortex zipper boots for a narrow foot. While I'm wishing, I want it all for under $100. It would make a nice surprise for her if I could pull it off for a surprise.

Any ideas ladies.

Iowa Guy

Do a search and find a shoe company that carries "Propet" brand. I love them and others that have tried them do too. Super light, Zip up sides, nice fitting boots and wear like iron. Goretec dry and warm but breath. Price will be close to what you want to pay just shop it. Excellent biker boot and dry.:thumbsup2:

• 5 weeks later...

I wear men's and ladies boots interchangeably, I wear a men's size 10 shoe so sometimes it's difficult to find women's boots that are both a size 10 and a D width, and aren't "out there" on style. Since I spent most of my life wearing cowboy boots I can best address this. Men's boots seem to be more about comfort and fit, they tend to be better constructed for longer wear. The biker boots I bought recently are HD, men's and fit great. I don't get the fatigue in these boots that I've had in other boots in the past. But I have a question....what do y'all wear for boot socks? I bought some Dan Post boot socks since I'm used to them with my cowboy boots, but we found when the legs and feet sweat, the elastic tends to constrict too much.

Do a search and find a shoe company that carries "Propet" brand. I love them and others that have tried them do too. Super light, Zip up sides, nice fitting boots and wear like iron. Goretec dry and warm but breath. Price will be close to what you want to pay just shop it. Excellent biker boot and dry.:thumbsup2:

Thats what the wife and I wear:twing:

OK, silly man question.

Is there any difference between ladies boots and mens boots other than style?

Of if they fit all is good?

Mens Medium width (considered the average width) boots are usually wider than a Ladies medium width boot.

Also...I can wear interchangeably mens size 5.5 which equate to a ladies 7. The sizes are NOT numbered the same.

I prefer my Milwaukee Renegade (ladies) boots to any other m/c boot i've ever owned. They break in nicely, have a good solid non-skid sole, and lace & eyehooks at top. They have a laces buckle down strap that snaps on the ankle that holds the laces from flapping. I have a 2nd pair of milwaukee boots too, and they lace up & also zip up the inside ankle, but don't have a lace buckle down strap.

i had (from a swap meet post on another site) a pair of ladies HD boots, that weren't good for anything but riding fender fluff or fashion. I promptly resold them to a gal at work that is both.