IGNORED

Dew on a Windshield

hairman

I rode my bike to work this morning. The fog was thick and about 3 or 4 inches up the center of the windshield the dew would not blow off. It was rolling off of it ever where else. I was running about 70 mph. Is there something to put on it so that it won't stay on the windshield? thanks tim

I rode my bike to work this morning. The fog was thick and about 3 or 4 inches up the center of the windshield the dew would not blow off. It was rolling off of it ever where else. I was running about 70 mph. Is there something to put on it so that it won't stay on the windshield? thanks tim

RainX..regular or the anti-fog

I have found that Plexus does a good job of making the water roll off, plus it really does a great job of keeping the sheild clear. Most cycle shops will have it in stock, not cheap but good stuff. Others will tell you Pledge does a good job and I have tried it also, works good but the Plexus seems better for me.

Steve

Do not use Rain-ex on a stock factory windshield, unless you want to replace it. The stock shield has a coating on it that will get discolored. Unly shield that seems to be able to use Rain-ex is the Clearview shield. I just use Plexus on mine.