IGNORED

Help! questions about carb

steve, i just went out and checked to make sure.

there are NO vacuum lines attached DIRECTLY to the carbs on a 1300.

the only vac. line that is present connects directly BELOW the carb on the left front, where it mounts to the intake boot.all other vacuum ports are blanked off with rubber caps.

hope we are on the same page.

just jt

.... i just went and took some pictures.. as you can see my venture is a little bit different than your guys's.. hehe... in the first pic there's the 4 steel tubes on the carb that im wondering about. i also took a picture of the hoses on the ports that i figured were supposed to run from the carb? hope you guys can help me out, thanks!

Steve

dscn3816

dscn3818

dscn3817

Those Hoses which run from the Intake Manifold are normally plugged with rubber Plugs, you'll need tose Port to synch the Carbs. Don't know what Purpose they should serve in your Ride, but if they connect "front" to "rear" Carbs, that's a "Jason Mod" which is a doubtful Help. You could leave it that Way or plug it up, what ever floats your Boat.

btw .. nice Tractor !! :happy34::happy34:

In the middle picture, the hoses you have in your hand are connected to the YICS ports, which would indicate the engine is a 1200, not a 1300. That is not the ports used for the Jason mod. These ports should be capped.

The tubes on top of the carbs are vent tubes that are pointing to the left and as noted should be to below the engine. It looks like you have tubes on the inlet fuel tubes.

RandyA