IGNORED

Broke in The KLR 650.... Now My Endurance run

E-Fishin-C

Left at 6am today From Sudbury and headed to WAWA the Back...... X country Way..... and...... back at 8pm

1127 kms(699.86 miles) and 4 rest stops to ease my butt... I see I still can do it with a few surprises of lock joint in my clutch fingers

IM planning a trip or 2 to the USA still waiting for My Enchanced Drivers Licence If not this year next:dancefool:

My little KLR 650 was packed 2 man tent , a sleeping bag , mattress, Umbrella, fishing rod , tools, camera, cover, first aid kit, GPS( OLD SCHOOL... MAPS):rasberry::rotfl:etc etc etc.

I average 57 mpg at a speed of 120km on and off the highway Just love it

Took a photo at Sault Ste Marie, Ontario, USA is right across the river..So close yet so far away

IM planning a trip or 2 to the USA still waiting for My Enchanced Drivers Licence If not this year next

Took a photo at Sault Ste Marie, Ontario, USA is right across the river

Are passports easier to get ? I can see the hydro plant on the Michigan side in your photo. Not quite Downtown in the Sault.

The Sault is not cross country, did you go around the top to get home ? I am sure you enjoyed that ride its a nice ride.

Brad

Are passports easier to get ? I can see the hydro plant on the Michigan side in your photo. Not quite Downtown in the Sault.

The Sault is not cross country, did you go around the top to get home ? I am sure you enjoyed that ride its a nice ride.

Brad

Boy oh Boy..... picky picky on the details :Laugh: You know me I dont stop for anything

And good eyes too.

Nope, lived there for 22 years.

Boy oh Boy..... picky picky on the details :Laugh: You know me I dont stop for anything

Not picky, curious if went the back roads as I bet that bike could fly on those roads, without beating the bike and you to pieces.

Brad

Charlie,

That's a nice long trip with the stock plank...er... I mean ... seat. There is an ATV pad from Walmart that fits well.

Took the KLR to work Tuesday and did about 350 miles. Got the Sargent seat put on a couple of weeks ago and it is a Huge improvement. Tempted to do an Iron Butt with it just to say I did.

Looks like you had a great trip.

RR

:crying:

Charlie, pack it up and ride it on down to Vogel........its been way too long since we have seen you in this neck of the woods. Besides I think that thing would be a hoot to ride on the Dragon................

Im still waiting for my credentials to enter your scenic country :crying:

:crying:

Im still waiting for my credentials to enter your scenic country :crying:

Are you sure you need credentials????? I thought that was for Canadian citizens, you know, the kind that wear clothes and do shopping and stuff...did I just say that?///??? Don's on vacation, I just might get away with it,,,,,,,,,

My little KLR 650 was packed 2 man tent , a sleeping bag , mattress, Umbrella, fishing rod , tools, camera, cover, first aid kit, GPS( OLD SCHOOL... MAPS):rasberry::rotfl:etc etc etc.

what was the fishin rod for:think::think::think::think::think:

the fishing rod has the reel and we know the reel has the 100 LB. test line used as a tow cable for the bike

Guest seuadr

cool, in the second pic i can see the valley camp. we were just up in ste sault marie in june on our honeymoon. was a nice place.