IGNORED

Plun N Play isolation module or 2nd gens

raceman62race

I am getting ready to wire up my scoot for a trailer and this place has everything I needed including an adaptor for the lights which plugs into the light plug under the seat.....suppose to be no splicing. It's made for the RSV's. It is so new that they don't have it listed on the web page yet. I haven't gotten it yet (but it is ordered). It is suppose to be a plug and play sort of deal. I'll let yo know how it turns out.

http://www.electricalconnection.com/index2.htm

I got the wiring kit and installed it. It truly was a plug and play. I simply unplugged the lights under the seat, plugged in an adapter that allowed me to plug in the tail lights on the scoot and plug in an isolation relay. I had to hook up one wire to the battery + and another wire to the battery -. Had her in stalled in about 15 minutes. The wires that goes from the isolation relay to the trailer plug were not long enough so I had to solder extra wire on to get the length I needed. I was impressed with the entire system. If you have a 2nd gen and want to wire it for a trailer, you can't go wrong with this set up.

Did you take any pics of it?

:sign28: Sounds like a neat deal. What's the cost? Product order number? Does it pull most of the power from the battery like the modulite?

Sorry for all the questions.

I didn't take pics but I do have part numbers and prices. It does pull most of the current from the battery to keep the extra load of trailer lights off the wiring harness on the scoot. I used 3 items:

RSV wiring adaptor...It didn't come with a part number. They said it was a new item they were carrying and didn't have it listed on the internet.

Trailer Converter for EC Isolators P/N 07664......This is a 5 to 4 converter. They assured me I needed it when I ordered the parts

Trailer Isolator, Relay Version P/N 07660

Total cost was a bit pricy at $99.00. Again, it all plugged right in with no splicing or soldering. The converter and isolation relay were very small and fit under the seat with no problems

• 2 months later...
I didn't take pics but I do have part numbers and prices. It does pull most of the current from the battery to keep the extra load of trailer lights off the wiring harness on the scoot. I used 3 items:

RSV wiring adaptor...It didn't come with a part number. They said it was a new item they were carrying and didn't have it listed on the internet.

Trailer Converter for EC Isolators P/N 07664......This is a 5 to 4 converter. They assured me I needed it when I ordered the parts

Total cost was a bit pricy at $99.00. Again, it all plugged right in with no splicing or soldering. The converter and isolation relay were very small and fit under the seat with no problems

I have been trying to reach these folks Via e-mail the last week.

Do you happen to know the missing number for the wiring adapter?

I will try and call them from the road tomorrow and hope they can tell me the right parts???

Use LED Less drain on bat and use a trinklr charger at nite