IGNORED

The Butt Butler strikes again!

MikeC

Okay, I just got back from Dallas a while ago. What a great ride! Comfy, painless, and smooth! Rick Butler did a great job on my seat and I think it may have renewed some of his interest in the 1st Gen seats.

As if I cared a lot about that... I was in hog ,er, I mean Royale heaven on the way home! I mean it - Before I was in pain before 100 miles passed. Today's ride was about 400 miles and I had no pain at all. That means a lot to me.

Rick is also a wealth of knowledge on our bikes and I had a great time talking with him. Rick, I hope I didn't distract you too much. I just wish we had a chance to go for a ride together. Oh, well, there's always the International Rally! Can't wait to meet some more of you folks there.

Thanks again, Rick!

:thumbsup:

You guys crack me up :Laugh: and yes, I'm still looking for a good icon for the Butt Butler

And Mike,

Glad the seat worked out and it was my pleasure reworking it for you. And you didn't waist any of my time as I always enjoy talking about Ventures, old and new.

Rick

Thanks, Rick.

A friend sat on my bike today and said "Wow!" I think you'll be hearing from him soon. :)

Most of my friends ride Harleys - there's a couple of Wing riders. I'm spreading the word!

Just wanted to say thanks to Rick Butler for making my seat road ready for my trip of 7200 miles the most comfortable ride ever on my bike. We rode two days back to back of 700 miles plus. This was the best money spent. Thanks also to Buddy Rich for the cable set-up.

• 1 month later...

I just wanted to say a big thank you to Rick Butler for the seat he altered for me! I got the seat back yesterday and went for a 175 mile ride today and I'm tellin ya there is no comparison to the stock Pillow Top seat I had and the altered seat! Anyone thinking about a Corbin or other big buck seat should spend a few bucks and try this first, I doubt they will spend the big bucks for another seat!

Larry M