IGNORED

I'm in the news!!!!!!!!

Marcarl

Did an interview with CBC Ottawa last week Friday and it aired yesterday at 6 pm, in the News at Six segment.

Thought I would post this as some of you would be interested.

The item starts about 3\4 way through the mp3 file, so just move the slider until you find it.

http://podcast.cbc.ca/w6_20090714_2100.mp3

You can also join our group on FaceBook: Save the Country Butchers

Edited by Marcarl

I AM A FIRM BELIEVER THAT FILLING OUT PAPERWORK PROVES NOTHING ITS JUST AN INOVATION CREATED BY OVER-EDUCATED YUPPI IDIOTS. (ITS A KNOWN FACT YOU CAN'T EDUCATE COMMON SENSE). I ALSO BELIEVE THAT BIG COMPANY'S WHO CAN ABSORB THESE COST'S ARE BEHIND A LOT OF IT IN ORDER TO CRIPPLE THE LITTLE INDEPENDENT GUY, JUST LIKE THE MILK, EGG AND BEEF BOARDS DID TO THE SMALL FAMILY FARMS.:bang head::bang head::bang head::bang head:

My hats off to you Carl, I applaud a man who stands up for what’s reasonable and fair.

In my opinion they should be talking to people like you for solutions, people who have years and experience that would add credibility, sensibility and realism (words not found in political dictionaries) towards solutions of this nature. But then again that would take common sense and here in lays the dilemma. :think:

I think most people will be thankfull it is a radio interview and not TV.:rotf:

Hal

Heyyyy,,,,I resemble that remark......but I agree.

Also have an interview done on the web with Alison Crawford. We could use some comments there, so put in your two cents worth even though it might not say much. In this case numbers count.

http://www.cbc.ca/canada/story/2009/07/15/f-meat-inspection.html

Good Grief!!!

I wonder how much Verbal Diarreha they had to cut off from the interview

Knowing Carl after havin ridden with him for 2 hours in his Saab and blah blah and more Blah:rotfl::rotfl::rasberry::bighug:

Understandable that you were in AWE of being able to ride in a SAAB and couldn't speak!!:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: Although I wouldn't have believed even a Thrill like that could have kept you quiet for long!!:rotfl::rotfl::whistling: