IGNORED

I love this place!

Yama Mama

I just wanted to say how much I love this site. It has become an addiction. When I first get get up in the morning, when I get home; and before I go to bed; I have to check to see the latest posts. I know you are saying; this woman has no life.

Yes, that is true, I have no real life. However, this web site has brought me many hours of enjoyment. I have made many new chat friends, and had a bunch of fun. I just wanted to say that. I love this place!

Let's ride.

Peggy:7_2_104[1]:

Yup to all that!!

This is a great site, love the layout and all it has to offer but it’s the people that make it a special place.

More then a few times I’ve almost fallen out of my chair with spontaneous laughter from some of the comebacks and quick wit comments.

Equally impressive is peoples willingness to help others anyway they can... even if it just sharing an opinion.

It certainly is a lifestyle envious to many and a family of a different sort!

Bravo!:cool10:

OK Guys to get the wife to stop complaining you need to sign them up. Then they'll be on here as much as you are. See simple solution. Ok you may need to have two computers (if you don't already have two). Wireless is good too. Then you can check in anywhere in the house or yard.

Margaret

91 hrs last week. Don't get much of a chance to check in but take a peek every morning before I go to bed. Tried chat the other day and couldn't get in. Anything changed in there?? Bike is still broke no time to fix. Got to get on it soon!!! 29th Meet&Eat in Saab or on 750?? Trying to get that day off?

Dan if they don't let you off we should just move the meet to the prison. That should teach em to not let you off for one of our meets. Plus we'll have Beer30 with us he's worse then any of the prisoners you have.:rotf::rotf:

:rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

We'll have him make some pink chaps for all the guys up there.

Margaret

I joined this site about two months ago and I don't think I've missed a day on checking in to see what's going on. I have found several other sites that discuss motorcycles, but this one is the TOPS!!! The comradery that is on the site is unsurpassed. Thank you all for being there.

Jim T

Once again I'll say, without this site, I'd have still been working on past repairs, debating on which way to go with what, would've had the kitchen done 2 months ago, etc., etc., etc. Right now I should be doing invoices for my side work this evening, butttttttttt----- where am I?!?!?!?!?!?

• 8 years later...