IGNORED

Message from Diamond R Accessories

Freebird

For any of you attending the International Rally in Arkansas, here's a chance to save a bit of money.

This is the message from Allen:

Don, Can you make a post for me that if anyone wants to order any Diamond R Accessories now and are going to be attending the International Rally next month ,I will bring there order with me and save them the S/H cost.Another savings will be if they order there I will have to collect taxes for the state while I am selling in ARK.( If they live out of Texas , they don't pay Tx sales tax if ordering online. Just a thought to help save our members a little cash.I want to make sure I bring enough stuff so no one will be disappointed if I run out.Look forward to seeing everyone.

Thanks &

Enjoy The Ride

Allen & Patti

now you can't beat a deal like that. i also offered diamond r a vendor space, and told them to bring all the goodies they want. i would say if you want something special preordering it would be the way to go. you will save a bunch on shipping and handling. bill :clap2::clap2:

Edited by Snarley Bill

You know its sad.

We don't see much of this any more these days. Vendors - Sellers going out of their way helping their customers like Diamond R has been doing, and now their going the extra mile to help save money on shipping cost by bringing the parts to the Rally, NOW THAT IS SERVICE!!!!!!.

Most company's now days just want your money.