IGNORED

Check This Out

NCReb

Check this out on UTUBE [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GAacxGiV4A]YouTube - Trigger Green Traffic Lights[/ame] if you ever been stuck at a traffic light. I'm going to try it. Don't know if anyone has posted this before if so, sorry.

Instead of wasting your money just do one of two things.

If you stop close enough to get your kickstand down onto one of the buried wires just drop your kickstand. Most times that will trigger the light.

The other method and I have used this many times is to hit the "Kill" switch and restart the bike. The inductance caused by the starter kicking over can trigger the light.

I have used both methods with success. Here in NC we now have the red light law, but I still kill the engine and restart. I would say that 7 out of 10 times it works for me. It depends on where you stop in the wire trap. If I know I am the only one stopping at the light I try and center the bike with the engine just behind the far end of the loop where both sides meet. That seems to be the best place for me.

What is the red light law you're referring to?

I believe it's like the Tn law (and now Ga has adopted it I've heard); if a light doesn't recognize a bike, the rider, with due caution, can proceed. There are some lights that I hit daily that don't "see" my bike. If there is not a car there or behind me, I pause and go.

I don't know about the magnets in the video, but I've heard that the "Green Light Trigger" magnets don't work.