IGNORED

Progresive lens Warning

Kregerdoodle

a warning for folks with progresive lens glasses, I had mine in the hard case in the trunk for our 100+ degree ride, as I had my sunglasses on, when I got home, I noticed I couldn`t clean them, after looking close at them, I noticed that they are coming apart where the lenses change, I now have a line and little specs that look like they have chrystalized.... so its new glasses tomorrow, at least the lenses....I have never heard of this happening before..:confused24:

Guest Saddletramp

I've worn these lenses as long as I have had to have dual perscriptions. Never had a problem. I wonder if it had something to do with heat and pressure while they were packed?

They were in a hard case so it must have been the heat.... I don`t know....

I've worn these lenses as long as I have had to have dual perscriptions. Never had a problem. I wonder if it had something to do with heat and pressure while they were packed?

a warning for folks with progresive lens glasses, I had mine in the hard case in the trunk for our 100+ degree ride, as I had my sunglasses on, when I got home, I noticed I couldn`t clean them, after looking close at them, I noticed that they are coming apart where the lenses change, I now have a line and little specs that look like they have chrystalized.... so its new glasses tomorrow, at least the lenses....I have never heard of this happening before..:confused24:

One summer, I accidentally left a pair of progressive lens glasses in a case in the glove box and couldn't find them. When I did 3 days later they were shattered...I figured from the heat?