IGNORED

Dragon/Vogel T-shirts...............

DragonRider

The time has come to place my order for Dragon/Vogel t-shirts. I have finalized the design and just need to leave the rest up to the members attending, so if you plan on attending Vogel you have two things to do, first I need to know sizes especially if you haven't registered and given me that info already, second is which color you want, in the past we have had, grey shirts, black shirts, and maroon shirts as I dont wont to duplicate any shirt, I want each year to stand out on its own merit. Below you will find a sample of each color I have chosen and the design on the front, the back will remain secret until Aug. 12. So please let me know what color and what sizes you will be requiring especially if you don't plan on pre-registering. If I already have your registration you can pm me with your choice.

For those that don't submit their choice, I will have extra shirts available at the registration table, they will be available on a first come basis, and if you are bringing your kids and want shirts I can get them in youth sizes but. I must have this info before I place the order.

Edited by DragonRider