IGNORED

Anyone noticed this 1stGen on Ebay

Condor

I just started looking at this thing and the bid price includes shipping to anywhere in the US. I didn't believe it, so I read it again.. carefully. Yep... includes shipping... Right now it's at $1000 and if I didn't already own a few VR's I'd be in the mix. Bike shows promiss. Only 19,000 miles... Since my links don't ever seem to work Ebay search for # 110404430985.

:stirthepot: Jack, You should get a second gen. We only got one and don't have to keep buying bikes for parts.. :rotf::rotf::rotf:

Ya know Buddy, I stopped by Capitol Yamaha this afternoon and they actually had an 2009 RSV on the floor. Ya could have knocked me over with a feather.... That Silver over Black looked pretty good. And... I had a chance to play with the heel/toe and I didn't have any trouble working it...even with my clod hoppers. So there's some truth to what you're saying. I guess the older I get the less I want to turn a wrench.... :backinmyday:

Some people just like collecting.:confused24: If Jack bought a 2nd gen I'd be willing to bet it wouldn't be long before the collecting would begin again.:thumbsup2: Just a hunch, nothing more, nothing less.:D

GUILTY!!!!!!!!!!!! Been like that all my life... :mo money::rotf::rotf: