IGNORED

Sleeperhawks's Home was Treed

We really don't know nothing about nothing right now. :confused24: A clean up crew for the removal of the tree (we hope) and tree debris are supposed to be here tomorrow morning. The adjuster may not be able to make to our house until about three days because of the intense storm damage experienced here in Columbia this afternoon. Found out from the neighbor that the storm hit after 5:15 and Sleeperhawk and I got home right at 6:00. There was a LOT of debris on the way home. Needless to say, the dining area is out of commission, that may be including the kitchen.

As far as maintenance day on Saturday goes, it is still on! And that is maintenance on bikes, not the house!

Just hope that the insurance company will do us right, at least somewhat!:thumbsup2:

Glad no one got hurt. Sure makes a inconvenience. I know feeling, my mother had a tree limb hit her house last week. Luckily she only got a hole the size of a fifty cent piece in her roof. The first tree was over 100 foot tall and the second tree was about 60. Now the first tree is about 40 feet tall and the other one might see 8 feet. Needless to say she doesn't have as much shade as she did have in the back yard.

Glad you're OK.......

Sorry to hear about the house, glad you guys were not eating dinner when the tree decided to fall. I got caught in the same storm on the highway not far from your house, got alot of hail. Pounded the ?$#@ out of my truck. Hope the insurance co. will take care of this for you.:fingers-crossed-emo

Sure glad you two are OK...

By the looks of the "length" of that tree, it was able to gain a whole lot of speed by time it actually hit your house..If the tree was about 20 feet closer, I think your kitchen would have part of the tree trunk in it, and that beautiful kitchen counter top that George got you would have to be replaced.........:whistling:

All in all, you guys were definitely lucky that you were not at home when it hit, because one or both of you could have been hit by the busting glass.......

Hope all goes well with insurance man. :thumbsup2:

Well that SUX!! When we bought our house there were 19 pine trees on the property and I either cut or had them all cut down within 6 months. That still didn't stop the trees on the adjoining property from hitting our house 4 times in the last 14 years.

Ouch! Glad you guys are ok. Thanks for the pictures. I'm sure that the Insurance company will do you guys right. If they don't we will have a meet and eat at the adjusters house:rotf::buttkick::buttkick:

So we'd call that a meet and eat to adjust the adjuster?

Margaret

Is that the same tree we, George and I, were talking about that we thought needed to be cut down? :doh:

Glad ya'll are OK. I never liked pines too close to the house.

See ya'll Saturday.

Same tree, I guess the tree did not like being talked about, pay back. :rotf: