IGNORED

Big Tom's new windshield cover

mini-muffin

The muffinman picked up a really nice windshield cover for Big Tom to go with the theme he's had for a while now. Also he tried on the new cover to see how it fit him. Plus he did show off a pair of the thongs he got from his secret admirer's.

So without further ado here's Big Tom. Not for viewing by impressionable children.

Margaret

Hey Tom you still have Jonas with ya? I guess after meeting you and seeing your thong collection the rest of us weren't that scary after all.:crackup::crackup:

Margaret

Met up with Jonas last night in the Poconos for dinner...we split up after that. He went northeast.. we stayed the night ,then headed northwest this morning..working our way home.. will be home tomorrow....:fnd_(16)::group cheers:

• 5 months later...
Is that an orange thong that he is wearing? :yikes: Please tell me it isn't so.

Absolutely not an orange thong, I am not an animal..... It was red with a little ruffled skirt atached to it...:rotf::rotf::rotf::fnd_(16):

UHHH Picture 9 shows a thong and don't deny it pictures don't lie. I just want to know who was brave enought to pull it up that high.:whistling::sign yeah that::sign woo hoo::sign woo hoo:

I really should explain this for the newer members.............then again.....naw, let them try to figure it out for themselves....and besides it could happen to one of them this winter......:rotf::rotfl: nuff said:rasberry::rasberry::whistling::fnd_(16):........now who re-erected this thread ????? Walter who???