• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Buddy,

I'm new to the Venture and to this site. Just saw your thread about the knee warmers and new I needed them. It was 24 degrees when I left the house on the bike this morning for work. Going to worm all the way up to 64 though...:-)

Scott....

• 4 weeks later...

Buddy, I received my wind blockers and got them mounted, they look great, but who knows if they help or not, it's been 90 degrees here! With lows all the way down in the mid 70's early in the morning. I had to get my mesh jacket back out. I'll let you know how they work if Fall ever arrives here...

Rich

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Several members asked about something to get the wind off their knees. I have made up some Knee Wind Blocks. They are 35.00 a pair which includes shipping. They mount with Velcro so they are removable for hot days. For cold days and nights these will really make a difference on your knees guys. I made mine up 4 years ago and was happy I did every time it got cool. Mine cut about 90% of the wind off my knees

These are available in Black or smoke. I will make them in smoke if anyone really wants them like that but they will have some distortions because of the heating and bending

Will these fit my 98RSTC?

• 2 weeks later...
Got it Craig, Thanks.

I got a PM that the classified had expired. I just fixed that. Anybody that might want a set can also just paypal $35 to buddyrich@ebmc.com . Just let me know if you want black or smoke. Red, blue or white are available also but $5 more because of the cost of the colored material.

Thanks...

Question about the red ones.I am dumb when it comes to paypal.I did not see the red ones,just the smoke and black for $35.How do I use paypal to pay the $40 for the red ones?Only the black and smoked are listed in the classifieds.Thanks

• 1 month later...