IGNORED

Getting the wind off your knees

BuddyRich

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jeff, That's exactly what they are for. They keep the pressure up on the velcro but are spongy so the lower can flex if you hit it with your knee or,, something. :whistling:.

Barry, yours went out the same day Ruffy's so I expect you should get them on Monday if you didn't get them today. I guess it depends which way the USPS truck slid off the road.:doh: :rotf:

Barry, yours went out the same day Ruffy's so I expect you should get them on Monday if you didn't get them today. I guess it depends which way the USPS truck slid off the road.:doh: :rotf:

Buddy,

I no more sent you the message today then the wife walked in with a box from the mailbox. Low-n-behold, there they were.:banana:

They look great, just needs to warm up a little to install.

Thanks,

Barry

I guess it depends which way the USPS truck slid off the road.:doh: :rotf:

Buddy,

They look great, just needs to warm up a little to install.

Thanks,

Barry

Easy there Buddy...I drive a truck for the USPS....:smile5:

It also needs to warm up a bit here in FL for me to install them too....it was 20 here with a wind chill of 10. Still only 32 at noon.......BRRRRR

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Finally got a chance to try them out , 45 degree ride from Rochester NY to Buffalo, these quite frankly are the best investment I have made to date on my Venture. The difference in the wind is simply amazing. It is completely gone from the top of my shins and lower abdomen. Thanks for a GREAT product!!!!!!

DITTO what widowmaker Say's. I got to try mine out tonight @ 45degs.

I ordered them about 4 or 5 months ago. just put them on.

It is one of the best mods. I LOVE THEM! Thanks Buddy! :thumbsup2:

I also painted mine to match the lower fairing.

Jeff

Thanks Guys, They work real good. Had mine off for a while and then realized just how much wind was going thru there.

Gary, It was great meeting you and Mary. Wish I more time yesterday. Have a safe trip home and I look forward to riding with ya'll next time your down.