IGNORED

prize donations for 2009 rally.

Snarley Bill

any one that would like to donate something for the drawing at the 09 rally is more than welcome to. i have already had several people donate things. for now just think about it and we will come up with an address where you can send it, or just bring it with you to the rally. all donations will be appreciated. want to see every one leave with a prize. the drawing will be at the last dinner and you must be present to win, accept for the trailer. if you have something to donate pm me. thanks in advance. the more we have to give away the more fun. bill :2133:

thanks group for the donations so far. we finally got dooder a job. he is going to be the recipient of the donations, cuz he is going to have to cage it to the 09 rally. his address is, john smith, hc1 box240, gainesville, mo. 65655. anyone that is sending prize donations send them to john. keep letting the folks know what they are on this thread. so everyone knows what they have to look forward to. thanks to all in advance for your donations. bill :clap2::2133:

any one that would like to donate something for the drawing at the 09 rally is more than welcome to. i have already had several people donate things. for now just think about it and we will come up with an address where you can send it, or just bring it with you to the rally. all donations will be appreciated. want to see every one leave with a prize. the drawing will be at the last dinner and you must be present to win, accept for the trailer. if you have something to donate pm me. thanks in advance. the more we have to give away the more fun. bill :2133:

You're going to love me.:big-grin-emoticon:

When is the "last dinner"? Is that the Banquet on Wednesday night or a dinner on Thursday night or a night yet to be determined?:stirthepot:

BOO

You're going to love me.:big-grin-emoticon:

When is the "last dinner"? Is that the Banquet on Wednesday night or a dinner on Thursday night or a night yet to be determined?:stirthepot:

BOO

the big catered dinner is on wednesday night. we may have a barbeque on tue. or thur. night, put on by the hub that will be pay when you eat. that is still in the planning. :2133: