IGNORED

Baron Tach install on RSV

I just finished installing my Baron Tach on my 03 but I went a different route. After trying a minifaced tach, I wasn't too pleased with the looks plus it was so small, I had a hard time seeing it. This one was meant to install on a 1 in. handlebar but it also didn't fit right on the RSV because of limited space so I bought a Ram Mount # RAM-B-346CU which has a 1 in. ball to attach different accessories. I have all kinds of up, down, right and left adjustment. The face can be programmed with different colors and the green matches the speedo color pretty close. Check out the pix and let me know what you think. Brian

Edited by boominup

Does that Ram Mount # RAM-B-346CU mount on the top of your brake resivoir? In the picture is hard to see where it mounts.

It mounts on top of the resevoir cover with spacers and longer screws supplied. Wish I coulda got the bracket in chrome, though. Brian

Good looking tach. You said you went with a little bigger tach. Do you have a part number.

I'll find the box and give you the P/N. I got the thing quite a while ago but can't remember where I put the box. Brian