IGNORED

Latest Music Video - Booneville

Stratcat

Here is my latest music video we shot this last Friday down on the family farm in SE KY, had a great time making this one, I hope you enjoy! If you watch it full screen it will stream in full 720p High Def.

[ame=http://www.vimeo.com/4241351]Booneville - Vernon Lee More on Vimeo[/ame]

That's good music. I met some people once from around Kings Mountain that could play like that. These were just poor country folk that liked to make music on Saturday, go to church on Sunday.

Thanks

Thank you, yeah that is where the real music comes from, real folks with real stories to tell. This is also where my roots come from as well, just up the holler from these folk, so it has a special appeal to me as well.

Edited by Stratcat

you rock! I loved the song and you can certainly tell that the words come from your heart.

Keep up the great work.

Thanks so much, yes they do the old films are actually him and his mamaw, so I tried to make it extra special just for him and the family.

Now, that my friend is country music at its best.That rockabilly stuff they play today is about as country as my Sunday suit.Glad to see that some refreshing artist are still around.I would like to have a cd of his.5 stars

Now, that my friend is country music at its best.That rockabilly stuff they play today is about as country as my Sunday suit.Glad to see that some refreshing artist are still around.I would like to have a cd of his.5 stars

New CD/Album "Southeast KY Blues" (See my other thread) is coming soon! Thanks!

I'm not much of a country type person, but that was very good Curt, the video was well done and like was said, when it comes from ordinary people who have a story to tell and put it to music, it has a special meaning. :happy34:

Well done.

Ian

I'm not much of a country type person, but that was very good Curt, the video was well done and like was said, when it comes from ordinary people who have a story to tell and put it to music, it has a special meaning. :happy34:

Well done.

Ian

Thanks I agree if it come from the heart, it doesn't matter the Genre!

That was darn good. If I closed my eyes I could hear Kris Kristofferson singing. Real good job.

That is exactly what I thought in the video you posted week before last! I'm sure glad others can hear it too. When, not if, but when there is a full cd of his music I want one(or more)!

That is exactly what I thought in the video you posted week before last! I'm sure glad others can hear it too. When, not if, but when there is a full cd of his music I want one(or more)!

Thanks again Bob, it wll be available soon I will keep you guys posted, every song on it is great!