IGNORED

venturerider.org 1

Cinderella

had to make a post that we never forget ..........we lost a lot........but we didnt lose any friends! And thats what is important!
Right again. Hmmm, did I just say that?? Anyway, the bikes are nice, but it's the people that make this site the best on the web. :sign isnt that spec :cool10: :cool10:

You are right Sherry. Just having bad day. The people on this site are what make it so GREAT. I have learned so much from this site. And have found out first hand what a great bunch of people they are.

The "BLUE BEAST" may return some day but it doesn't looo too good right now.

You are right Sherry. Just having bad day. The people on this site are what make it so GREAT. I have learned so much from this site. And have found out first hand what a great bunch of people they are.

The "BLUE BEAST" may return some day but it doesn't looo too good right now.

YammerDan I am not sherry.....she is ladyrider..............did you take ur meds today?????????????????????

well, YD, that is the nicest thing anyone has done for me all day long...gettin' me mixed up with Cindy. WOW! That is a compliment...but certiainly a reason for Cindy to DOUBLE UP on her own meds...Sorry, Cindy...But You can call me CINDY any time. Or Cinderella. Or Cindee. Or Sindee...Or First Queen of the Venture Prom (that would be Cindy, not me, but I could, well pretend I was that popluar)...

YD, I am just glad they did not have to bring YOU in on the back of a flat bed truck. Your gettin' better and that is so wonderful. So, call me Peggy, or Ramona, or by any other name....just call me sometime, eh?:)

I am starving for attention...:178:

If you are sitting on one of those Yammy V-4s no matter the year or color you can't be wrong. Although if I could get what I wanted it would be a new Blue 84 Std. Venture. I got memories!!!!!

I didn't plan on the last episode of the Blue Beast and Red Baron ending like this.