IGNORED

Anybody Need A... Part III

I now have a complete front fork assembly with upper and lower triple trees for a MK1 ist gen, in need of a rebuild. Shocks leak like a seive but it is low mileage parts. Only 15K on bike. Hydraulic anti dive units included. You pay shipping costs or pick up.

Also have complete set of MK1 calipers available in working condition but probably should be rebuilt seeing they are 25 years old...

Last, a MK1 front fairing frame in very good condition, virtually rust free.

If you need any of these things, just PM or call me. These items are free for the asking. I need them out of my garage...

OK went into the shed (Yes I can finally get in there) and dug out ANOTHER complete set of MK1 calipers that I bought to rebuild but never did. These DEFINATELY need rebuilding but are there for the asking.

Also have a working front Master Cylander for a MK1 now available as well...

Ben, I should have the vent for the left side, but not sure about the chrome intake. I do have one odd one but not sure what side it's for. If you show up for the M&E May 2 I'll bring it/them then, or to Carl's for his Spring Fling...

I will definitly be at Carls and I am seriously hoping to make it to the may 2 M&E:thumbsup:

• 4 weeks later...

Hello....I have a great running 89 vr but am missing the left side farring insert. The plastic dash which houses the radio. Any one with this or can point me to?

mike

Edited by mthomp71