IGNORED

Weather !!!

GeorgeS

Looks like warming up starting next Thursday or Friday, and some SUN!!!!! :thumbsup2:

And long range forcast for next week looks like 68 to 70 highs for Seattle !!!

Thats SUN BATHING WEATHER FOR SEATTLE !!!!!

The Locals will all be out in shorts, and T-Shirts

It hit a balmy 50 Deg this afternoon and sun came out for 2 hours. Rain stopped about 1500 hours !!

Maby get some rideing in tomorrow

I am riding today, and it's only 45 degrees right now. Supposed to warm up to 62 though. I rode yesterday, and it was only 48..brrr.

I have been sunburned 3 times so far this year. We've had a bunch of days in the mid to high 70's. This weather sux....75 one day, and 30 the next.:rain2::snow::sun1:

Well, Like Georges I live Northwest of Portland,Ore and been waitng to ride. Yesturday the rain held off long enough to get the bike out and washed. This morning I will pull it out go over the bolts give it a good wax and then off for a ride. I can not wait. Looks like we can get some rides in for the next week.

Richard.

As soon as it warms up for a couple of days I plan on coming out of hybernation.... :draming:

Geez, Jack, I didnt think you guys got cold enuff down there for Condors to hibernate. :stickpoke:

BTW it got up to about 65F here yesterday, :group cheers: ,but we are getting GeorgeS 's day old weather today with all the rain and cooler, 45F is all we're getting to today.

Brian

Geez, Jack, I didnt think you guys got cold enuff down there for Condors to hibernate. :stickpoke:

BTW it got up to about 65F here yesterday, :group cheers: ,but we are getting GeorgeS 's day old weather today with all the rain and cooler, 45F is all we're getting to today.

Brian

:sign20: Yep, it's supposed to be pushing 80+ in a couple of days. :sign woo hoo:

Looks like warming up starting next Thursday or Friday, and some SUN!!!!! :thumbsup2:

And long range forcast for next week looks like 68 to 70 highs for Seattle !!!

Thats SUN BATHING WEATHER FOR SEATTLE !!!!!

The Locals will all be out in shorts, and T-Shirts

It hit a balmy 50 Deg this afternoon and sun came out for 2 hours. Rain stopped about 1500 hours !!

Maby get some rideing in tomorrow

Going to get nice here as well. Going to be riding on Thursday and through the weekend.

Nice riding weather and the Mariners are winning.....life is good! :cool10: