IGNORED

politcal polls?

CMIKE

Not trying to start a big argument or get something going about politics.

But I know you like myself always hear about these polical polls and approval ratings of who ever is in office and wonder "who did they ask to come up with this information in this poll?" mostly cause everyone in our private circle may have a totally different opinion.

Well here is your chance...

MSNBC has a poll on a website about the performance of our president.

Check it out and you may want to contribute.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29493093/

Again we do not want to get into the good, bad or ugly discussions...Keep your ratings to yourself, cause everyone is different and may not see it as you do. Remember we are a very diverse group with all kinds of different ideas about religion and politics...and that is OK. One thing for sure...we all like to ride and that is what has brought us here. :thumbsup:

Plus the Boss says don't start no junk. :big-grin-emoticon:

Not trying to start a big argument or get something going about politics.

But I know you like myself always hear about these polical polls and approval ratings of who ever is in office and wonder "who did they ask to come up with this information in this poll?" mostly cause everyone in our private circle may have a totally different opinion.

Well here is your chance...

MSNBC has a poll on a website about the performance of our president.

Check it out and you may want to contribute.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29493093/

Again we do not want to get into the good, bad or ugly discussions...Keep your ratings to yourself, cause everyone is different and may not see it as you do. Remember we are a very diverse group with all kinds of different ideas about religion and politics...and that is OK. One thing for sure...we all like to ride and that is what has brought us here. :thumbsup:

Plus the Boss says don't start no junk. :big-grin-emoticon:

:bang head::bang head::bang head::bang head::bang head::bang head: