IGNORED

Southeast Road Trip

MAINEAC

Well after 3 weeks of fun & sun in FL I have to get back to work... Over the next 10 days I'll be cruisin the FL panhandle, AL, and GA working on ATMs at 70 Chevron stations... I'll be riding my RSMV and pulling my piggybacker trailer with the MAINEAC plates... So if you happen to see a big fat guy messing with the ATM at the local Chevron station stop by and say hello...

Sometimes... I coulda rented a cage but I use the bike whenever I can... I gotta come back here to Kissimmee, FL when I finish up in Atlanta and fly to CA and do 90 more... I wish I could ride to CA and do it on my bike but I wouldn't finish the project on time..

Maineac,

I'll be picking up my RSTD at SkyPowerSports in Lake Wales just down the road from Kissimmee on April 3rd. I was planning on riding close by for a breakin run nearby April 4th, then heading for St. Augustine April 5th, Savannah April 7, back towards N. Georgia on the 8th. So any interest in a ride while I'm there?

Sometimes... I coulda rented a cage but I use the bike whenever I can... I gotta come back here to Kissimmee, FL when I finish up in Atlanta and fly to CA and do 90 more... I wish I could ride to CA and do it on my bike but I wouldn't finish the project on time..

Hmmm Ship your work stuff and see if you can rent a CA members trailer for your time there and rent a bike in CA, that would be cool!!

Brian

WHILE IN THE FL, PANHANDLE TAKE THE TIME TO RIDE THE RECENTLY RE-OPENED ROAD FROM NAVARRE BEACH TO PENSACOLA BEACH. IT IS A BEAUTIFUL RIDE AND WELL WORTH THE TIME. A GOUP OF US MADE THE RIDE YESTERDAY. WE LOVED IT. I HAD FORGOTTEN JUST HOW PRETTY THE BEACHES WERE ON THAT STRETCH OF ROAD. THIS ROAD HAS BEEN CLOSED SINCE HURRICANE DENNIS AND IS RE-:Venture:OPENED NOW.

Edited by dleggett1
MISSPELLED WORDS

Well after 3 weeks of fun & sun in FL I have to get back to work... Over the next 10 days I'll be cruisin the FL panhandle, AL, and GA working on ATMs at 70 Chevron stations... I'll be riding my RSMV and pulling my piggybacker trailer with the MAINEAC plates... So if you happen to see a big fat guy messing with the ATM at the local Chevron station stop by and say hello...

Rent a Truck vs. RSV? No brainer.

vbpgimage.php?do=full&p=1934&d=1171597468

If ya get close to Texas, gives a shout.

Edited by Ponch
Add text

Holla when you get to Atlanta, I'll hook up with ya

Wow thanks for all the replies... I just got done with Day 1 and am kinda beat... I'm in Marianna, FL and tommorow I'm doing Cottondale, Panama City, Bonifay, and then head to AL to do Samson, Opp, enterprise, and end up in Dothan where I'll be all day Wed and part of Thurs. when I start working my way up to Montgomery... I gotta hit the sack now...

Later,

Well I've been thinking it over and talked to the Ol'Lady about it and I think I can swing the CA trip... If I stay on schedule I'll finish up in Atlanta on Thurs morning and I'm going to start on Mon. morning in San Diego... I should be able to do that without breathin hard... I have to return to AL to finish up 17 locations that turned me away and messed up my whole schedule... I'm thinking of running I-20 out to San Diego and when I finish in Frisco I'll take I-40 back to AL... I haven't done all the routing yet but all in all it should be close to 15K miles... Hey Lowell if you're gonna be home maybe I'll stop by and see ya...

That sounds like an offer too good to refuse... I've been planning this trip with Microsoft Streets and Trips and have set it to travel from 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM and after my last station on Thurs it has me stopping in Longview at 8:00 PM Thurs. night.,,, Then Fri. night in El Paso and strolling into San Diego 6:30 Sat. night...

If you're serious and it's OK with your wife I'll take you up on your offer... The Co. I'm working for gave me a Motel 6 Welcome Card and these fleabags get old real quick... I usually stay at Choice Hotels and use my 15% Venturers discount and get free nights with reward points.. My trip's not definite yet but I think I can swing it