IGNORED

dons maintenance day

Snarley Bill

i need to hook up with someone in the st. louis area to ride with to dons maintenance day. was planning on riding with lowel and road kill, but they are going early and hitting michigan first. anyone around st. charles heading that way? bill :2133:

Hey Bill,

It looks like Wrongway (AllanH) is coming and Old Hippy and Nance56. You'd have to check on the calendar to see if you know anyone else from down that way.

i believe we are going to go.depends on the trial stuff since its sceduled for the june 1st.....my daughter is flying out here for a few days and will drive back with me to ohio so dale can ride the bike out.....depending on what way we go bill.....im sure he would ride with you....if we cut across 36 you could meet up in hannibal maybe.......just not sure what way we will go yet.....could shoot up 35 to des moines area and take 80/90 across........doubt we will come across 70 tho.

in all reality we wont know til it gets closer.:confused07:

I usually go up to 36 In Pendleton, In. and go across, we could hookup there if you come that way. Ususlly get up there about noon on Friday. You could come over Thursday and spend the night if you want to.

Dan

Hey Bill,

Dee and I will be leaving sometime that Thursday afternoon. I don't get off work till 5am so I will need my beauty sleep :puzzled:. Not exactly sure what time we will leave or how far we will go that day. Plan on staying at the Motel 6 Friday and Saturday night. Head home Sunday and Monday. Make an adventure out of it.

Hey Bill,

Dee and I will be leaving sometime that Thursday afternoon. I don't get off work till 5am so I will need my beauty sleep :puzzled:. Not exactly sure what time we will leave or how far we will go that day. Plan on staying at the Motel 6 Friday and Saturday night. Head home Sunday and Monday. Make an adventure out of it.

i'm staying at oberlin inn friday and saturday night we will have breakfast and figure out the times. :2133: