IGNORED

yup yup

PITBULL

Im am still around. Just thought I would pop in and say HI. Sooooo HI. Busy busy, getting ready to move to Florida. One of the good parts about that is that means another cross country run! WOOHOO. Still riding the Roadstar and the guy who bought my !st gen. STILL hasnt taken it out and ridden it yet. What a tool! I mean really now..its been 18 months! My email is still the same for those of you that have it. And you can keep track of me thru www.vikingwarhorse.webs.com Ride safe.

You know I was thinking of you and Mom just a few days ago Bull. Good to hear that your doing well and the move to Florida is on. It's always good to see you on here and I do have the viking on my bookmarks. You folks be safe and we look forward to catching up with you 2 again soon

:thumbsup2:

Hey guys...we are moving to Boynton Beach which is just north of Miami. We are anticipating leaving here on June 2nd if all goes well with my transfer. we are taking the scenic route to FL. We are giving everything away to the kids and if it dont fit on the bike it dont go....'cept a few things. We are Fed Exing some stuff like my work clothes, movies and some stuff. We are going to go thru NM, TX, OK, AR, TN, KY( to see her dad),IN, OH PA, WV, MD( to see her grandma), VA, NC, SC, GA, then to southern FL. Nice little bike ride huh?

Make sure you got everyone's phone number for your trip. If you want when you head to NC I can get folks together to meet up with you. We can all have lunch together. Plus I'm sure the folks in the other states would do the same.

Not to mention just in case you need anything.

Margaret

Make sure you got everyone's phone number for your trip. If you want when you head to NC I can get folks together to meet up with you. We can all have lunch together. Plus I'm sure the folks in the other states would do the same.

Not to mention just in case you need anything.

Margaret

NC is my one "I dunno" spot yet. Originally I was gonna come in on I-40 to Summerfield where wifeys uncle lives. I wanted to do some family research while I was there. ( Family settled in Guilford county in the late 1600s and I hear the family name is on a bunch of stuff around the High Point and Kernersville area guess therre are even some old houses they built still around) BUT I wasnt planning on the stop in Maryland so that would bring me in on the eastern edge of the state. Dont know what kinda time frame I will be on. Loota that depends on how much time I am given to transfer.