IGNORED

Supporters Launch New Statewide Campaign

a1bummer

Well, I'll probably catch he## for saying this, but it's one of the reason's the hubby and I head to Wisconsin every weekend. After a long day of riding, it's nice to clean up, head to a pub and enjoy being able to relax with a cool one and be able to enjoy a smoke or two. Minnesota banned it a couple years ago, and Iowa last July. That's the last time we've been in a pub, because it's easier to just be able to unwind on our screen porch.

I just wish they would leave it up to the bar owners to decide.

Just my :2cents:

Laura and I went into a restaurant yesterday in North Carolina and that is first time in a while we were asked if we wanted smoking or not. Here in Tennessee we have non smoking restuarants, unless you go into a restaurant/bar that is classified as 21 and up. Sometimes I can deal with the smoking better than I can deal with the noisy kids.

RandyA

The City Council passed a no-smoking ordinance here in Fond du Lac. I have to admit, it is nice going into a bar and not coming out smelling of smoke.

However, there already were non-smoking bars in town that CHOSE to be that way. If the City Council feels it is important, the council members can put up the money and open one. It isn't their job to be the nanny of the population.

The bars we enjoyed going to at the outskirts are now a fog. The bars in town are dying.

Rant Off

RR