IGNORED

Had to put " Granny " Down..

Kregerdoodle

This has been a tough week, I had to put "Granny " Down Tuesday night.... it was really tough to do, but she was old and had layed down and couldn`t get back up on her feet, so it was the only choice I had, and it was the right choice. Oh BTW... Granny was my 31yr old Quarter Horse.. She would meet me at the gate every morning and every day after work.. I still catch myself looking there for her, and this may take some time to get over..

any way, It helps to share..

Thanks,

K

Sorry to hear. Loss of a pet in any case is disheartening to say the least. We lost our last pet last spring. Still look for him and miss him. Horses are fairly cheap around here now. If its the same around your place theirs always room for another one in your life.

I had sold my other 2 Horses and all my tac about a year ago, just couldn`t let Granny go... If I get another 4 legged creature, I better be able to eat it.... I have had my fill of Horses..... PITA.... and I don`t really have the time needed to mess with them... but I will miss " That Gal Bandit" AKA Granny Moe...

K

Sorry to hear. Loss of a pet in any case is disheartening to say the least. We lost our last pet last spring. Still look for him and miss him. Horses are fairly cheap around here now. If its the same around your place theirs always room for another one in your life.

kreg

sorry to hear this, they become family. we had promised sarah a dog after we put a fence up around the house in ohio. hartley become my dog after a while, when we moved back to texas. she would be baking at the door when i rode the rsv home from work. the wife had told me when i was gone on the m/c for a ride. every time hartley heard a m/c come by the house she would get excited and start barking. thinking i was coming home. had to put her down a couple of years ago, but i still remember her looking into my eyes with trust as she passed.

best reguards

don c.