IGNORED

Carb Diaphragm info...finally

Guest ReinyRooster

Guest ReinyRooster

Well, I have most of the info anyway. I have negotiated what I believe is a good price...if you don't agree, sorry.

Anyone who wants just diaphragms, I have negotiated a price with Sirius Consolidated, here in Kitchener, Ontario, Canada. They don't deal with the slider kits, just diaphragms. Regular price for a set of four was $89.00.....we can get a set of four for $60.00 US or $15.00 for one, if you don't need four. They will ship to anywhere in Canada or United States for $5.00 per order. If you want to order from them, direct your email to Martin at this email address: sci@siriusconinc.com and indicate that this is a VentureRider order, for that price. Their part number is called SD-1

I am working ( slowly through emails ) with an outfit called Carb Kit Capital for slide assemblies but haven't got a firm price from them yet. I'll post that when I get it.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just wanted to take a moment to thank Reinhard, and Bob (Atlantadragonslayer) and anyone else that took the time to look into getting us a discount on the Carb. Diaphragms! With times as tough as they are right now, It's refreshing to see people going out of their way to help each other. Because of the efforts of those mentioned above I am now planning to replace the Carb. Diaphragms on my 86'VR, Something that was never in my budget before now! Here is a link to the thread describing the replacement of the Carb. Diaphragms with photos:

http://www.venturerider.org/forum/showthread.php?t=32052

If anyone has questions about the replacement, please feel free to PM me.

And again, THANK YOU gents for making this happen!:clap2:

Earl

Thanks to everyone for helping put this together. I know it was a lot of frustrating and tedious work by quite a few people trying to track them down and then put this together and I really do appreciate the good deal thats finally come to be.

I will be ordering my set of 4 shortly!

Brian

Guest ReinyRooster

Snaggletooth, yes you will be buying directly from the distributor but getting the group pricing. The only other way was for me to collect everyone's money and then go make the purchase, and then handle all the headaches of shipping. I think you can see why I wasn't too interested in doing it that way.

Hi Reiny!

Well I fired off my e-mail to Martin to get it rolling and we shall we how it goes. I gotta say thanks for setting this one up for sure. Nice job. Letting them handle the orders and ship is a good move. Can't blame ya on that one. LOL!

So off we go.......

Mike

Snaggletooth, yes you will be buying directly from the distributor but getting the group pricing. The only other way was for me to collect everyone's money and then go make the purchase, and then handle all the headaches of shipping. I think you can see why I wasn't too interested in doing it that way.

Don't Blame you ! :sign20:

Good for you Reiny, seems like a good deal. Swifty can drive over and save himself 5 bucks :rotf:

Brad

Just bought a set from them a couple of weeks ago. When I received my order, there was only one diaphragm in the box along with 4 plastic rings. E-mailed them with fact that they had only put one in. Problem rectified. They sent the remaining 3 the next day and got them within a week. They are good quality and look and feel as the stock. No problems putting them on. Followed the write up by Earl. I did lower the needle down. and the bike idles smooth runs nice.The company is good to work with.

Now Dan,

As much as I eat, you would do better to have the Stealer install them! I sure wish we lived a bit closer, In no time at all, we would have BOTH our bikes in a BOX!!!

:rotfl::rotfl::doh::rotfl::doh::rotfl::doh::rotfl::doh::rotfl::doh::rotfl::rotfl:

Earl and Jean

Hey buddy,your ears must have been burning..:whistling:

I think we still have half the freezer stocked with venison...Plus are neighbors are out of town alot.And they have good stuff.So we got plenty of food...:D

We could hold you and Jean hostage,I mean let you visit for a couple of weeks,no problem...:rotfl::rotfl:

ps. Jack in the Box..................Good

Bike in the Box...................Bad

Well, I have most of the info anyway. I have negotiated what I believe is a good price...if you don't agree, sorry.

Anyone who wants just diaphragms, I have negotiated a price with Sirius Consolidated, here in Kitchener, Ontario, Canada. They don't deal with the slider kits, just diaphragms. Regular price for a set of four was $89.00.....we can get a set of four for $60.00 US or $15.00 for one, if you don't need four. They will ship to anywhere in Canada or United States for $5.00 per order. If you want to order from them, direct your email to Martin at this email address: sci@siriusconinc.com and indicate that this is a VentureRider order, for that price. Their part number is called SD-1

I am working ( slowly through emails ) with an outfit called Carb Kit Capital for slide assemblies but haven't got a firm price from them yet. I'll post that when I get it.

Thanks for all your effort Reiny!!! :thumbsup2: I'll be ordering a couple of sets for now :)

Does Martin have a direct email box Martin@siriusconinc.com, or do we put attention Martin in the subject line?

Guest ReinyRooster

Just put Martin's name in the attention line, and make sure you put something to the affect "VentureRider order" as well somewhere.

Just put Martin's name in the attention line, and make sure you put something to the affect "VentureRider order" as well somewhere.

Just one more quick question and I'll get outta here. Is that $60 Canadian or US??? :)

Thanks for all of your efforts in attaining these diaphragms at a better price. I'm glad that I looked at this thread as I thought it was still the old one asking for people who were interested. I just e-mailed the source that you listed.

Thanks again,

Dick :thumbsup2:

Ditto - message was :

'PayPal is great, unfortunately we’ve had such a demand for those diaphragms that we’re out of stock for now. We will be re-stocked in 3-4 weeks, please try again then.

Andrew'

Grrrrrrr.....

Maybe they didn't believe you when you said how many members we have ???

Ditto - message was :

'PayPal is great, unfortunately we’ve had such a demand for those diaphragms that we’re out of stock for now. We will be re-stocked in 3-4 weeks, please try again then.

Andrew'

Grrrrrrr.....

Maybe they didn't believe you when you said how many members we have ???

You should have been quicker on the draw. Mine are on their way by air mail.

Dick