IGNORED

Ebay cartune

hairman

Just wanted to let you all know that my incident on ebay is suppose to get resolved. The seller is suppose to send me a shipping label and refund me the purchase price. Of course I will be out for the shipping cost, but that's better than the whole amount. Can you purchase this from any where in the United States? My wife doesn't like the idea of ordering this from the United Kingdom. For those of you who have purchased from the United Kingdom do you pay with credit card or what? Thanks hairman

Tim,

I ordered mine directly from across the pond, you have nothing to worry about. I emailed Sean Morgan several times as I had an issue with the Colortune I also purchased with my Carbtune. He is very stand up and I wouldn't hesitate to deal with him or his company again.

Great to work with. I bought mine direct from them as well. It took a week to get here. Best deal around and sure makes it cheaper than the stealer asking 90 bucks for each sync.....and we're never sure if they've done it right.

(Before Russell gets in here, my wife Marilyn does most of the carb tuning around here!):hurts:

Great to work with. I bought mine direct from them as well. It took a week to get here. Best deal around and sure makes it cheaper than the stealer asking 90 bucks for each sync.....and we're never sure if they've done it right.

(Before Russell gets in here, my wife Marilyn does most of the carb tuning around here!):hurts:

And keeps you tuned!!:whistling: