IGNORED

Tribute To Tim at Louisville Yamaha 08

Stratcat

Ok last one been away had to catch up.

I didn't shoot this one a friend did, so it's not in HD This was me and buddy doing a little unrehearsed tune at a tribute we had for a fallen friend at our Local Yamaha shop last summer. my VR buddies Donob11 and Mariner Fan came down and hung out with us that day, so I thought it apporpriate to share her, with my other musician biker friends.

[ame=http://www.vimeo.com/1979605]Curt & Steve - Before you accuse me on Vimeo[/ame]

Hey Curt,

You sure can pick that Axe Bro, outstanding!! :clap2:

Earl and Jean

Naw, mainly a singer my buddy Steve there is the Axe man, the boy can play. He's my oldest friend we played as kids, and hadn't played together in a bout three years that day so it was fun!! Thanks again!

Yea, that was a fun time for sure! The kids are pretty good too!

Thanks brother!

Well since you mentioned the Boys, here is the latest video I made for them complete with some cute teenage girls and fans! The boys are doing real well getting Air play on both 93.1 the fox in Louisville and 102.7 WEBN in Cincinnati. They rock and they're GREAT kids!

[ame=http://www.vimeo.com/2411472]Revelation - Bulls on Parade on Vimeo[/ame]

Edited by Stratcat

That was great! thanks for sharing.

By the way, I picked up an RSV last fall and am always looking for local folks to ride with. If you guys ever plan any RSV M&E's either local or regional give me a yell. I live just up I65 but work in Louisville.

Doug

That was great! thanks for sharing.

By the way, I picked up an RSV last fall and am always looking for local folks to ride with. If you guys ever plan any RSV M&E's either local or regional give me a yell. I live just up I65 but work in Louisville.

Doug

We probably will this summer, and there are a couple right up your way, so we'll look forward to it.

Nicely Done Strat

Love them prompt to pluk and play moments...See an empty drum kit behinda made me want to jump through and take a sit on the skins. Well done

Billy

Thanks Billy, that was the old Kit from the drummer in the video above of my boys in Revelation, he has a kickin new set of Tama's in the new video and they rock!