IGNORED

Born Again American - Great Song

6pak

Best song that;s been written for a while, I loved it seeing as I'm a part of America, maybe not the the USA directly, but hey,,,, really,,,,, Canadians are just as much Americans as those who live south of the border.
I agree... I mean technically, you do live in North America. :thumbsup2:

Best song that;s been written for a while, I loved it seeing as I'm a part of America, maybe not the the USA directly, but hey,,,, really,,,,, Canadians are just as much Americans as those who live south of the border.

I have always wondered why so many people think of us down here as Americans and you folks as Canadians. I guess it is because United Stateians just don't come off the tongue right.:confused07:

RandyA

I'll second that :thumbsup2::thumbsup2:

Awesome song and video.

Ian

Guest Saddletramp

This nation was founded based on Christian principles, one of the most important is being tolerant of others beliefs. Our founders rallied against the same tyranny that is being exhibited by so called "private rights groups" today. There is not a one of us who should not forever remember why so many have fought, been persecuted and died for our god given rights.:usa:

• 4 years later...

Yes, Mark, in my opinion you are a full red blooded American. Canada and the US have been joined by more than a border for many years.

:farmer: