IGNORED

not cabin fever

Snarley Bill

i figured out my problem. it's not cabin fever, and it's not irritable bowel syndrome, its this lousy &ss weather. i want to ride. i hate this global warming. where are you al gore. i want to ring your neck. come to st. louis right now. i'll show you global warming. snarley bill :rasberry: :depressed:

I agree Bill,

It is cold and raining here in San Antonio. Might go to freezing tonight. My leg hurts and the Doc said no riding until Feb 17th. So I guess I have irritable VR syndrome. I am hobbling with a cane and popping pain pills. People are starting to call my House. When you are done with Gore, send him down here so I can beat him with my cane.

JB

Snarley I feel yer pain. Temp barely cracked 12F here today and we have a Winter storm coming on us tonight. Snow,sleet,freezing rain is on the schedule for most of tomorrow too.

If I could find Mother Nature I'd get her drunk and ply her with sex for warm weather..........:whistling:

Boomer.....who plans to flame thrower the driveway cuz shovelling is for Eskimos.

Boomer.....who plans to flame thrower the driveway cuz shovelling is for Eskimos.

Now that's funny... cuz I was sitting here trying to figure out someway to hook up my 56,000 BTU torch to a rolling heat chamber to melt all the ice on my driveway.....

Old vets must think alike....

:mytruck:

Now that's funny... cuz I was sitting here trying to figure out someway to hook up my 56,000 BTU torch to a rolling heat chamber to melt all the ice on my driveway.....

Old vets must think alike....

:mytruck:

Let's work on that idea! We could start a business,hire a bunch of good Americans, turn out a great product, and pay a lot more taxes to the Goobermint!

Boomer.....who's hitting on all cylinders now.

Lonestar, As mechanically adept as you are, you should be able to combine a wheelchair with the First Gen and ride with that leg propped up ni the air, the only thing is you would alway have to mount a training wheel on that side for stop lights :rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

Wilkie