IGNORED

IMPORTANT: Regarding vendor Donations

Freebird

Folks, I should have brought this up LONG ago but just hadn't really considered how big a deal it could end up being.

I'm going to have to ask you that if you are hosting or helping to organize a VentureRider rally, Meet and Eat, whatever...that you PLEASE not solicit donations from any of our listed vendors/supporters listed on this site without checking with me first.

The problem is, we have a LOT of events throughout the year and we simply cannot ask a handful of vendors to donate prizes for each and every one of them. Our primary rally of the year is the Internatonal Rally. This year it will be held in Arkansas. We will be asking our vendors to donate prizes for that rally and hopefully some of them will be generous enough to do so. These are mostly small vendors though and they simply cannot be expected to donate to every event. It is also not fair that they may not even KNOW what is a major event, what is simply a Meet and Eat, etc. They get a message from John Doe at VentureRider.org and may assume that he or she is making the request as an official representative of the club.

I'm sorry, but it just can't work that way. We will only ask our vendors here to donate to one major rally a year. For the other events, if you wish to give away prizes, you really need to approach your local dealers or new vendors.

Please do not approach any company or vendor on behalf of VentureRider.org without discussing it with me first.

I hope you understand and I thank you in advance for that understanding.

Don