IGNORED

Weighing in for St. Judes...Part Dux

Squidley

OK Folks,

Now it's time to start with the donation amounts. We have our volunteers 21 folks that have taken the baton and will "Run" (pun intended) with our hopes of big weight loss.

What we are going to do is have all you members donate towards the total combined weight that all the volunteers have decided to loose, this total is 567 lbs. This weight is what all of us are trying to loose, this also is all that we will ask you folks to honor as far as your donation amounts. If we loose more as a group, the donors will not have to pay above the 567 lbs if they do not wish to. If we end up loosing 700 lbs as a group, thats great and if folks want to donate for whatever the total is thats even better.

There is a twist for us who are trying to loose the weight. If we dont meet the goal that we have set for ourselves we will have to pay $1 for every pound we miss our goal by. Kinda keeps us honest about loosing the weight :) The totals will be taken at Freebirds Maintenance Day on June 6th in Oberlin Ohio.

So now it's time to present this to you folks, figure out what you believe that you would like to donate. Just to make it easy to figure out, 0.10 per pound will be $56.70 so you can figure it out what will work for you. As always Thank you to all you that donate and will help to champion this cause. St. Judes is a wonderful hospital and if you went and saw how much good is being done there, you wouldn't hesitate.

I will be handling all of the donation amounts, so if your interested in donating PM me with the amount per pound and I'll keep track of all of it. Thank you to all our volunteers who have jumped on board and helped with this idea. Thank you to '93 Venture who thought of it....let the bidding begin :banana:

Link to 1st thread http://www.venturerider.org/forum/showthread.php?t=30853

Edited by Squidley

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is the list of those who are dedicated to loosing:)

Leadwolf

Mamamo

Mini Muffin

Taters

Midnight Rider

Cinderella

Snarly Bill

Bongo Bob

93 Venture

Road Kill

Squidley

Tarton Terror

Brake Pad

V Tirelli

Dragon Rider

Stardbog

WKboard

Big Tom

Sleeperhawk

Dave CB

Tinkerbell

Now all of you need to stick together and give support to each other, and help each other out! And remember we are all here for you when you drive PAST that DQ!

Thank You all for doing this for St. Judes!!

How often do you want updates and how long does the challenge last?

Scott,

June 6th will be the deadline, we'll weigh in the folks that are volunteering at Dons that are there. The rest of the folks will have to let me know on the 6th via PM or on the site.

I will start the pledge right here, I will donate .07 per pound no matter how much is lost by the volunteers

:happy34:

Since I'm TOO da*n skinny to lose any weight, I'll lose some weight out of my back pocket! I'm down for 10 cents a pound, Brad, and will follow your lead with whatever the total amount lost is! I'll bring a Franklin to Don's, hope I don't have to get any change back!

Skinny Squidley

Since I'm TOO da*n skinny to lose any weight, I'll lose some weight out of my back pocket! I'm down for 10 cents a pound, Brad, and will follow your lead with whatever the total amount lost is! I'll bring a Franklin to Don's, hope I don't have to get any change back!

Skinny Squidley

Thank you SS I appreciate all your generosity, and everyone that has and will donate....I hope we dont have to give you change either

:whistling:

I've been awful slow about checking the threads.

i just checked the scales, and at 135 pounds, i can't afford to lose , even an ounce.

i will , though, make a pledge to pay .10 per pound , lost.

might even start going to work everyday, and up my pledge to a dollar a pound.

after all, there isn't a better cause, that i can think of!

just jt